Chapter 14 Drunk

"Well Restless Road is no more..." Zach sighed. I gasped

"Don't say the Zachary, don't you dare! Just because you didn't win doesn't mean Restless Road is done, someone may still wanna sign you. Think of...One Direction! Did they win, No, but they did get signed."

"Yeah...I guess." Zach forced a smile.

" Put on a real smile Zachy, or I'll make you smile..." I evilly grinned, yep I'm drunk...

"How do you plan to do that?"He smirked. I reached over the table and pulled him by his shirt closer to me and kissed him. The kiss was heating up, I moaned softly and I guess this turned him on, he kissed my harder pulled my to his side of the table and his tongue asked for entrance which I didn't give, he moved his hands to my hips and I did the same only I rubbed his left leg. "No fair Amber."He mumbled into the kiss.

"I wanna see a smile..."I teased and kissed his neck.

"Nope." He said.

"Let's play fair then at your house." I whisper in his ear. He lifts me bridal style and was running to the door as I kissed his neck. When we got to his house, we went straight to his room, he set me down and kissed me, I forced him on the bed and got on top of him unbuttoning his shirt. "Gonna smile?" I ask as I throw off his shirt.

"I need some persuading..."He said all deep, drunk and sexy and kissed my neck

"Okay then..."I grinned. "Zach...Zach, I want you...I need you." I moaned out. This really turns him on because he was on top of me in seconds...Let the persuading begin...

*****

I woke in Zach's bed, really cold. I got out of the bed and looked by the door, my outfit was there, looked down and was shocked, I had nothing on. I ran to put my clothes on. After I got dressed, I seen Zach in the kitchen, my head really hurts too...

"Morning beautiful." he smiled making bacon.

"Morning..."I said holding my head.

"Hangover?"

"Badly..."I mumbled. 'Why did I have a hangover and why was I naked when I woke up...Oh no...I was so drunk I had sex with Zach!' I was shocked then smiled. 'I just had sex with the most amazing boyfriend ever..'

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."I sat on the counter "Zach, what happened last night?"

"All I know is one minute I'm kissing you, and the next I wake up with nothing on...wait, did we?"

"I think so..." He was shocked, then smiled. I blushed

"Everyone said I'd happen."

"Yeah they did didn't they..." I blushed. "Well I gotta go home, and get ready for work." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and stole a piece of bacon and left.