Chapter 22 Passing Time

*****Amber's POV*****

Me and Robin pretty much slouched on the couch all day after they left, things will be different for a while, I won't be able to be held in Zach's arms anymore or feel his lips on my neck. I'll miss the feeling, but I'd have to deal, they'd be back soon. They aren't gone forever...

"Amber I'm going out, want anything?"

"Yes actually." I said crossing my legs. "I'd like some KFC with Dorito's and a can of Monster please?" I smile and say sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and walked out. I got on my laptop and seen Zach Calling on my screen. I smile and answer the call. I seen Zach on my screen smiling.

"Amber! I found you!" Zach smiled

"Yes you did." I laugh.

"Who's here?" Lucas said coming from his room.

"My boyfriend." I say grinning like an idiot.

"Well hello there sexy." Lucas smiled at Zach.

"Sorry Luke I'm taken." He laughed

"He's mine!" I growl getting protective, in a joking matter. We all laugh.

"What you can't share?" Luke whined, God this boy.

"Um Lucas, this is Amber we are talking about, she steals fries from innocent boys."

"Are we still talking about that, it was one damn fry." I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Yeah, one fry I'll miss very much.." Zach pouted.

"Oh grow up dude." I laugh, Robin walked in.

"Alright, who ordered KFC with Dorito's and Monster?"

"I didn't think you'd actually get it, but thanks." She throws the chips at me, sets the KFC on the table and throws the Monster at me, I didn't expect it. I catch it fast and hold it like a baby.

"Be careful Rob, Don't destroy my precious Monster."

"Like you need the energy" she rolled her eyes sitting by me on the couch.

"The more the energeticer." I sang popping open the can

"Is that even a word?"

"In my dictionary it is." I chug the drink half way down. I didn't notice, but Colton and Andrew were sitting next to Zach now. I finish the can off, crush it in my hand and throw it in the air. It lands somewhere in the hallway.

"Damn Girl!" Andrew, Lucas, and Colton said together, in the same girlish tone. As I pick up a drumstick

"What can I say guys I'm just too good." I smile putting my hands behind my head leaning back on the couch.

"Your girlfriend is quite weird Zach." Colton laughed

"I think the word your looking for is unique and yes, but you know you love me." I say pointing my chicken at the screen.

"I sometimes doubt that." I heard someone in the background say something, but I couldn't make it out.

"We have arrived in Chicago!" The boys yell in excitement

" Well we'll let you go then, good luck." I hung up the call opening my bag of chips. The rest of the night, I played monopoly with Lucas and Robin. It was random, but it was fun....somewhat. I got nothing better to do.