Chapter 30 Goodbye

Everything Jason told me stuck out in my head the rest of the week..Now Zach is coming home and I'm not sure if that's a good thing anymore...I grabbed my keys and headed out to where the bus was gonna arrive.

The bus came up, everyone was happy, I said nothing and did nothing still stuck on those words.

'You think he loves you? Really? He's a star, he can have whoever he wants. Why would he want you?'

I'm seriously not sure why..after I told him my past I surprised he didn't leave me right then. Does he love me? I'm not even sure what love is Anymore...

"Amber! I've missed you so much." Zach wrapped me in a hug, I didn't hug back. He kissed me and I didn't kiss back. He looked at me upset. "Am? Are you okay?" I shook my head

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking is all."

"About?"

"I don't know, just thinking." He grabbed my hand and smiled

" Where's your house babe?"

"A few minutes away..."

"Wanna go there?"

" I guess." The car ride was quiet I didn't talk, I thought of my life. Meeting Zach. Being his girlfriend. Scaring them at a concert. The pool. Cuddling. I miss how things used to be..

We arrived at my house I sat on the couch.

"Its so big." He marveled at my home

"Yeah, it is." He came and sat next to me wrapping his arms around me swaying us, singing with his face in my neck

"I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted--"

"Zach..."

"Amber..some things wrong. I know it. What happened?"

"Nothing.. I need to go." I got up out of his arms and went in the bathroom, passing my broken phone on the floor. I closed the door behind me, why did Jason have to call me? Why did he have to ruin my relationship with Zach? Why? I had the urge to cut again...As awful as it was I took my razor and broke it holding the blade in my hand. I looked at my wrists healing cuts, soon to be injured again.

I cried as I put the blade to my wrist. What would Zach think? What would he do? What would everyone do? They won't care if I die. One less person on the planet to worry about. I broke skin as the blade went across my skin. Blood dripped on the floor along with tears. I began screaming in pain and sadness, then I heard someone banging on the door. Zach. Why does he care?

"Amber?! AMBER?!" The door was locked but forcefully opened. "AMBER!!" Zach was taking in the sight

" Zach?"

"Amber!" He ripped the blade from my hands and grabbed my shoulders shaking me. "Why? Why would you do this?"

"Zach..I'm so sorry..You...don't deserve me--"

"Amber!"

"Goodbye Zach." With that I let darkness over take me..

*****Zach's POV earlier*****

"Amber something's wrong. I know it. What happened?" I knew my Amber was upset. What did this to her? Who did this to her?

"Nothing.. I need to go." She walked out into the bathroom and shut the door. Its crazy but I don't trust her alone like this. I went in her room and seen her phone broken on the floor. Someone did this to her, but who?I heard a scream from the bathroom. AMBER! I raced to the bathroom banging on the door.

"Amber?! AMBER?!" I forced the door open and seen her cutting. A pool of blood coming from her wrists! "AMBER!!"

"Zach?"

"Amber!" I took the blade from her and threw it across the room. "Why? Why would you do this?"

"Zach..I'm so sorry..You...don't deserve me--"

"Amber!" Why was she saying this

"Goodbye Zach." After that she fell back. I began to cry shaking her

"AMBER?! AMBER?! AMBER!!" I ran from the room and got my phone, dialling 911.

"911 what's your emergency."

"AMBULANCE! I NEED ONE FAST! MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING!!!" I told them the address and they said they'd come for her. I held her limp body in my arms, crying still. The ambulance came soon after, I sat next to her the whole ride, holding her hand trying to keep myself under control. I told the guys what happened and they tod everyone else. Once we got to the hospital I aced with the workers to her room

"Sir you need to leave."

"HELL I WILL! I'm NOT leaving her again!" They let it go and I stayed by her side the whole time. Until they had to have a guard come and pry me away from her.

"I hope she is okay.." I sigh in the waiting room, all alone..if i lost her, I couldn't go on...she is my life...I can't loose her...not now...not ever..