Chapter 1 Hate my Life

I never really loved my life. My dad was always drunk, I had no friends at all, and I could never keep a serious boyfriend.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' I thought to myself sitting in my room. 'Your pathetic, you aren't a likeable person, no one will ever love you. Even Jason left you because your a slut, whore, bitch, cunt and every other name in the book, no one loves you and never will.' I had tears in my eyes, 'Why the fuck am I me? No one likes me, at all...' I was right, ...even my own father care less if I was dead.

'I've had it...I can't do this anymore...' I was having more suicidal thoughts. "I should just die..." I said out loud, I looked at my wrists...cut up all over, I have bruises all over my body from my dad getting abusive. no wonder everyone hates me. I'm a fucking mess. My dads car rolled up the driveway, he came out drunk as usual, I'm surprised the cops never caught him drunk driving yet. I laid down on my bed and dried my tears...hoping my life would right then and there.

My door swung open, and my father started screaming at me.

"Why the hell are you awake!!" I was shaking in fear.

"I was going to be-"

"Shut the fuck up and go to bed!"

"I wa-"I felt his hand slap my face and I fell on the floor

"Don't backtalk me bitch!" he kicked my stomach with his boots. I screamed and scurried to my feet backing up against the wall. he laughed.

"Please dad, please don't..." I was crying again now.

"Your pathetic and always have been." I didn't say anything to that.

" Please dad let me go to be-"

"Pathetic little MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!" He screamed and raised his fist to punch me, I ran out of the room, his fist punched a hole in my wall. I ran out of the house...I hate him, he never loved me, ever. I ran as fast as I could away from my house...

Hours later I was in tears walking home, I'm sick of this...I can't live with him anymore. I went home and seen all the lights in the house were off, he was asleep, I snuck in through my window.

Quietly I grabbed a suitcase and got together about a week in a half worth of clothes. I grabbed my guitar and put it around my back. I got my wallet and MP3 and shoved it in my pocket. And hopped out the window again.

Before I left I took one last look at my home and left...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A.N. Sooo...sad? It was, but yeah...anyways...It sort of sucked I know. It'll get TONS better around chapter 3 or 4 don't worry. This is my first Fanfic EVAH sooo its coming together little by little. I so can't wait till I intro Restless Road into the story! It'll be SO FUCKING AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT LOVE RESTLESS ROAD! Like...OMFG! How can three amazing boys be THAT FUCKING GOOD?!!! Oh...wow...fan girl moment sorry, but other Roadies understand my excitement. Since RR IS IN THE FINAL 4!!!!!!!!! ITS SO INCREDIBLE! Anyways, don't mind me just being a total fan girl...Whatevah! ;P