Chapter 17 Andrew and Cassy

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AN its been a while I know but this girls been busy and pretty damn stressed out and stuff either way I WILL continue the story no matter how I feel (dedicated are we?) Yuppers. I've also been having more writer block, gots some ideas in meh head though, I'll try to make this work...this chapter is short but a new one will be up by Friday ;P

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*****Week later*****

*****Amber's POV*****

Its been a week since the news, we've all moved on though, so it don't matter anymore, however we all have seen that Andrew has been somewhat depressed, I wonder why? I wonder if Zach knew why?

'Babe? y is Andrew so upset?'

'I think he wants a gf, he likes that blond chick though, Cathy??? :/'

'Cassy?!?! OMMFG that amazing! (the big Q is does she like him?)'

'Maybe..'

'I suppose could ask her...'

'yeah, he's been just sitting at the bar all sad'

'Maybe a hook up is in store.;)'

' good idea do it! seeing as ur a girl and your better at those kind of things than me. lol'

'lol kk .....may as well do it now seeing as she's like 2 tables away from me'

'k'

I ended our convo to talk to Cassy,

"Sup Cass?" I asked sliding onto the counter nudging her shoulder, she just looked down, crossed her arms and shrugged. "I may not be a rocket scientist, but. know something is up, so spill."

"its nothing Amber, don't worry."

"I'm gonna worry, till my face is blurry." I stupidly rhymed in attempt to make her laugh....unsuccessfully..

"Its just I'm... I don't know...lonely." she frowned. I knew where she was going with this, but i needed to pry more info from her.

"Lonely? how? you have all of us here." I moved her face to see Andrew who was sulking at a table. "Even Andrew, who seems just as upset as you" she looked at me a little confused and somewhat angry? i really couldn't tell.

"Are you trying to set me up??" I was dumbfounded, what could I say?"Yes you are, why?" well I blew it.. :(

"You two are incredible, can't you see it?" I weakly defended

"No?? i barely even know him" she looked to him sweetly and empatheticly (if that's even a word) "But....I don't know...maybe I'm over reacting..."Ya think?! She smiled and thought about it "He is kind of cute." BINGO! here's my chance..

"Well give him a chance, talk to him."i leaned in her ear. "a little birdy (Cough cough Zach) told me he likes you."

"Really?!"She squeaked loudly, everyone looked at her, Andrew shot me glare like I said something I shouldn't have, which I did.

"Yes really, now shut up and get to flirting."i pushed her away from the table and she smiled as she walked to him, once she got there they talked, and in five minutes laughed and stuff. I went to sit with Lucas and Robin,

"Well someone made two people very happy" Luke Smiled

"Just barely."i looked to see Cassy and Andrew again "Yeah, so not cut out for this matchmaking thing."