Chapter 12 Competition

*****Zach's POV*****

Me and the boys were growing closer as the competition went on. America is starting to love us, just as Amber predicted.

We were practicing our song for this week, I was excited because I know Amber and she absolutely adores this song, it makes her feel special inside, she told me the night I was humming the lyrics to her.

*****Amber's POV*****

I decided to sit in the crowd this week. I smiled as I heard girls screaming for the best band I've known of and heard of...Restless Road...

As the song started I knew the lyrics immediately, it was one of the best songs ever, Wanted...

*****Zach's POV*****

I looked right at her as I sang the lyrics loud and proud. I could see she was smiling so much, I think she was even crying...I could tell she knew I was singing to her as she stared in my eyes...I planned to make this our song by the end of the night.

*****Amber's POV*****

How did I after so many years of sadness get so lucky...I have the best boyfriend ever who does nothing but makes me feel special, he makes me feel wanted, he's all a girl could dream of and more, and I love him with all my heart...

After the competition I went backstage to see the boys. when I seen them I congratulated them then Zach wanted to talk to me alone so we went by the door as the other two talked with Alex and Sierra.

"So how was the song?"he asked.

"I loved it Zach, you know I love that song..."

"So I was thinking...we don't have a song so... You think that should be it."

"I'd love that Zachary." I kissed him then he grabbed my hand and we walked over to the group, I had met Alex and Sierra before after week 3 competition, they're an adorable couple, they remind me of Romeo and Juliet, with out the dying obviously.

Me Zach Alex Sierra Colton and Andrew decided to go to the bar afterwards. We hung out for a while and then went to Zach's apartment after that to have a movie night. Me and Zach had all our friends there, it was the most fun night I ever had...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A. N. Double update for ya, your welcome... I love they have a song now. When I heard them sing wanted I felt so special inside, I had to involve it in the story <3