Chapter 7 Auditions

I was sitting there resting when someone walked in, he scared the living shit out of me it was Zach!

"Zach! What are you going here?"

"Checking on you Am, are you okay?"

"Yeah resting."

"You need to ice that and wrap it up." He had a rolled up wrap in his pocket. "Let me see." He gently wrapped up my foot. I seen Robin and Lucas out of the corner of my eye pointing at me then Zach and put up their hands in the shape of a heart. I glare at them, Zach looked up and slightly smiled. He went to the kitchen to get ice for me.

"Awwwwwwwwww."they both said together.

"Shuddup." I mumbled as I blushed. Zach came back and put the ice me.

"I also came to say, wish me luck...I'm auditioning tomorrow...I was hoping you could come, but...anyways wish me luck."

"You don't need luck, you have talent."

"thanks well..." He game me a hug, "Bye Am, don't forget to text me okay?"

"I won't I promise bye."He left, he's gonna gt this I know it, I just wanna see it...

*****Zach's POV*****

I was on my way to auditions, I gotta say I as nervous, I practiced the song in my head again as me as my family got me signed up.

"Nervous?" dad asked.

"Very..."I was almost shaking with anticipation, we waited for hours, finally I was three people behind the girl onstage. I want Amber here with me. she soothes me with her sweet voice and makes me feel special, she's different than other girls I've met... sweeter...more understanding... I needed to at least text her.

'I'm almost up...I'm scared.'

'Don't be you'll be amazing I know it. :)'

'I really wish you could've come...'

'Well...its a shame isn't it. ;).' I was confused.

'What do you mean Am.' I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"I'm right here Zach." she's here! She was on crutches and smiled to me. All her co-workers were there with her.

"Am, your here!"

"Yep, I was supposed to rest today, but I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Thanks Am that means a lot." He smiled.

"Why don't you guys just kiss already!" Does she really wanna, I'd be awkward in front of everyone, but would she ever wanna try it out...?

*****Amber's POV*****

"Why don't you guys just kiss already!" Cassy yelled. I shot her a death glare, the moment instantly became awkward to us. Everyone was starring at us. Thankfully Zach's name was called. He looked nervous...and turned to leave.

"Hey..." I called if everyone wasn't there I would have kissed him but I just cuffed his face in my hands and looked him right in the eyes. "You'll be fine, I believe in you." I was nervous...not for the audition but because I really wanted to kiss him now. I let him go, but before he left I quickly kissed his cheek and my face turned red he just stood there. 'Great Amber you made it awkward.' I didn't expect it but he smiled and left.

I heard him sing from backstage. He was better than when I first heard him. He was approved! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! He came back jumping up and down. He picked me up and spun me around, my crutches fell on the floor. He set me down, I was balancing on one leg and hugged him

"I told you so." I whispered in his ear.

"You sure did, I GOT IT!" His family hugged him so did my friends we went out to celebrate. We went out to eat, after that his family went home, but we went back to the bar. My foot was feeling TONS better so I ditched the crutches, they were a pain in the ass anyways...

"DRINKS ON ME TONIGHT EVERYONE!" Lex yelled when she got in the bar. "Because...Zachary Beeken has the X-Factor!" we all celebrated for a while