Chapter 13 Semis and goodbyes

I'm so proud of them...semifinals... its just unreal. I began thinking of the others in the competition, every single one of them is good. I seen Colton, Andrew, and Zach going over their song...sort of, mostly fooling around.

They were going on stage...I'm so nervous for them, I gave Zach a good luck kiss and hugged them all.

Mario was about to tell the names of the final three...I crossed my fingers and prayed for them. "Carlito Olivero." He said...

'Okay...two more spots,' I tell myself.

"Alex and Sierra."

'Alright, one more spot, its meant for them.'

"And the third final is..."It was so nerve racking to wait.

'JUST SAY IT ALREADY! Say RESTLESS ROAD!'

"Jeff Gutt."

'NOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! AMERICA LOVED THEM...THEY LOVED 'EM!' I had to cuff my hands over my mouth not to scream or say something offensive to America or one of the finals. I held back tears as the boys came over to me. We all hugged tightly. Tears threatened my eyes again but I took a deep breath and held them back. I couldn't cry, it'd just make things worse.

"Boys...I'm so sorry..." I heard Simon behind us.

" Its not your fault sir..."Andrew said.

"You helped us get this far, so close to the finals, thank you."Colton said.

"Yes, thanks Simon for being our mentor it was a true blessing to work with you." Zach said and forced a smile.

"It was my pleasure, boys." Simon said and all five of us hugged.

We all decided to go to the bar and drink away our sadness...Colton was talking with Robin and Shawn and Andrew was talking to Lex, Cassy, and Dominic. Me and Zach sat in a corner booth.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A.N. Really sort so double update! Warning, next chapter gets weird...trust me, being drunk makes you to things you may regret later...