Chapter 10 Four Chair Challenge

*****Zach's POV*****

It was time...the four chair challenge, we've practiced for this for a while, will it be enough?

*****Andrew's POV*****

Its almost time, I'm really nervous,are we good enough to be in Simons selected four?

*****Colton's POV*****

We're almost up...i think the crowd is cheering for us...then again that may be my imagination...

****Amber's POV*****

I could tell Zach was nervous i can see it in his eyes, i gave his hand an encouraging squeeze and kissed his cheek.

"Good luck..."I smile and we have a group hug. "You guys got this..."

*****

They preform their song...DAMN! I thought Zachy was good, their voices are angelic together...

I couldn't help, but smile from ear to ear when I heard Simon smile and say "Boys take a seat." The whole crowd cheered, but I think from backstage, I was the loudest...The boys smile in my direction and I blush and put my hands over my mouth. after the show they came out jumping up and down I pretty much tackled all three of them to the ground.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU BOYS ARE SO AMAZING!!"

"Thanks."they all say in between laughs.

"Well Someone's a fan."I hear Simon laugh from behind us.

"Yeah, total fan..."Zach laughed.

"Get used to it boys, you're gonna have soooooo many girls crazy over you,by the end of this competition." I smirk.

"You boys excited?"Simon asked.

"Damn Straight!" Colton yelled.

"Good, I couldn't let you go."

"I know I don't know you and I don't usually do this, buuut..."I gave Simon a huge hug."Thank you so much."

"No problem."Zach pulls me away and swept me off my feet.

"Alright, time for someone to go home, before she explodes."He smiled and kissed me.

"Awww, okay I guess I am a little excited...fine." me and Zach told everyone goodbye and we drove home, well I ended up at his home.

"Its too bad you friends never showed up." Zach said setting me down on his bed.

"Yeah, well bar was busy so they watched it on the TV. If we went their after the challenge I'm sure Lex would've gotten us drunk as all fuck." I laughed.

"Knowing her...I'd think so." Zach kissed my head. we laid down on the bed, I had my head on his chest, he played with my black hair and hummed a tune that sounded to me like Wanted by Hunter Hayes. I ended up falling asleep on him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A N Yay they made it!! Its like it happened all over again, just with my little twist...If is not too much to ask...comments motivate me to write more, so tell me what you think... ;P