Chapter 15 So it did happen

I walked to my house, when I got in I seen Robin and Colton making out on the couch and trying to rip each others clothes off.

"AHHH! MY EYES!" I screamed. "Let's keep it PG13 please."I said uncovering my eyes.

"Oh so me and my new girlfriend can't do it, but you and Zach can?" Colton asked holding her hand.

"Colton, nothing happened." I blushed

"Yeah right, you both were shoving each others tongues down your throat." Robin laughed

"You wanna go there Robin?"

"Oh I'm going there." She smirked "Also why are you now getting home?"

"I slept at Zach's house."

"Oh more than sleep happened there you two drunk love birds." Colton laughed.

"Really wanna do that Pack?" I threatened.

"Come on do your worst."

"I can't I don't hit my friends."

" I hope you two used protection." Colton laughed and took off out the door, I followed him down the road, to the bar.

"COLTON PACK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I yelled running into the bar. We ran around tables and jumped over booths, I tackled him on the stage, but he got up.

"Nice try." he smirked getting up and running out the door. I growled so loud everyone in there could here me. Robin came in laughing I glared at her, and went to clean tables brushing myself off.

"What the hell was that?" Dominic asked

"Pack, crossing the line." I growled. Dominic laughed and I punched his arm, then Zach came in sending a smile to my face. he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe, come in the back I need to tell you something." Zach whispered. We went in the back room. "Alright, I looked all over my room we had no protection." I could see what he was saying..

"So what you're saying is, there's a possibility I may pregnant!" I gasped.

"Its possible..." Zach said.

"I guess we'll find out soon." I kissed him passionately feeling part happy and part unsure about all of this.