Chapter 25 Concert Surprise

*****The Next Day*****

Dad being in my life may not be so bad after all. I mean after all he is my dad, he just has some perverted sick ass friends. I hope he really did cut them lose. He doesn't need them at all. Jay has always been with Dominic ever since she moved here so it gave me some opportunities to talk to her.

"Hey Jay, what's up?"I ask sitting next to her in a booth. She was smiling looking at her laptop.

"Eh, not much just excited."

"About?" She showed me some belly rings and stuff on her laptop.

"Getting my belly pierced tomorrow." She said excitedly

"Oh cool, I like that one." I pointed to a ring with an adorable panda on it.

"Cute, I like it too."

"Its pretty expensive though."

"No sweat, my allowance covers it."

"That much?" She leaned in and whispered in my ear

"Daddy spoils his little girl." She said with a wink. Wow.

"Where are you going to get it?"

"Going to the mall to get the rings and I'm getting my belly pierced at my cousins tattoo and piercing shop. Care to come with?"

"I'm game for that. I can get Robin, Cassy, and Luke too."

"Great, I was gonna ask Dominic and Lex to come also so this is gonna be fun."

*****At the Tattoo and Piercing Shop*****

"Okay JJ, its done." Her cousin Jackson smiled putting in her first ring, the panda one, it was adorable on her.

"Wow, thank you its gorgeous Jacky." She smiled hugging her cousin.

"Not as gorgeous as you." Dominic said grabbing Jay's hand. Awww.

"Did it hurt?" Cassy asked

"Like a bitch, but it was worth it." She smiled looking at herself in a nearby mirror.

"Girl, you look goooood." Luke said. We all laughed

" Why thank you Lucas." She laughed.

We all went out to eat after that. I sat with Robin and Cassy

"So Cass, Rob, miss the guys as much as I do?" I ask taking a sip of my Dr pepper, I thought of the day I took Zach's pop, one of the funniest dates we've had...

"Yes.." They both said sadly.

"I heard they were going to Ohio for a show. You girls wanna go?"

"HELLZ YEAH!" Me and Robin shouted, the three of us laughed.

"Its set then?"

"Ohio." I took another drink and put my cup in the air. "Here we come."

*****At the concert, Ohio*****

"Thank you guys! You've been incredible, We love you all!" Andrew said.

"Goodnight Toledo!" Zach shouted. Little did they know we were backstage waiting for them, undercover..

"Great Job boys, they adored you." Mark said.

"Hoodies up girls." I told Cassy and Robin, they obeyed. "Ready..Steady...Let your inner fan girl loose in...3.." The guys were talking about how great tour is.."2." They were talking about the fans..That's our cue..."1!" We came out acting like crazy fans. Mark knew about our little charade and he was laughing at the boys surprise.

"Can I have you autograph Zach? I loooove you!! Ahhh!" I shouted catching Zach off guard.

"Andddddieeeee!!" Cassy squeaked. Andrew about fell over.

"Colton Pack?! Oh My Gawd! I love yoooou." Robin smiled laughing lie a maniac at Colton's reaction. I think Zach seen my hair coming out of the hood.

"Amber?!" Zach finally figured it out before anyone else.

"Hello!" I said pulling off my hood. Zach immediately kissed me passionately, how I missed the feeling...After that the others figured out who we were. We all laughed hysterically when it was figured it out. "Oh. My. God. Priceless..." I laughed harder. "Your faces...PRICELESS!" I literally fell on the floor laughing.

" Wow..." Zach laughed. "Never...never in a million years would I think you'd do that."

"Well we got lonely. Mark said we could see you."

"You NEED to stay with us, pleeeease?" Zach asked us with puppy eyes.

"Well..we don't have a hotel or--"

"Stay with us!" The boys all yelled

"Maybe..."

"No maybe about it baby, your staying with us and that's that." Zach smirked.

"I guess..." I fake sighed.

"Disappointed?" Zach wondered sadly, I smiled and kisses his cheek

"Give me one good reason to be disappointed, I'm happy. I finally get to see my beautiful and amazing boyfriend again."

"I'm beautiful? Really?"

"Don't let it go to your head Z." I smirk hitting the back of his head playfully.

"Well guys let's take these pretty ladies to our hotel." Andrew smiled surprising Cassy with a kiss.