Revenge Time 2

Luckily for me Brett stayed over last night.
Ok maybe I wasn't that lucky because am used to him staying over whenever he wants.

I woke up due to an annoying knocking at my door.

"What" I snapped getting really bothered.

"Good night to you too. Can I come in sunshine? Brett said.

" No!"I said leaving no space for an argument.

"But..."

"What do you want Brett?"

"I was wondering if you would like to have a midnight snack with me?"

"No! You know what I want?"

"What?"

"To sleep now go away!" I shouted.

"Ok,dream of me" Brett said leaving.

"I won't" I shouted back.

"Ok!".

I fell back down face first into the pillow letting the darkness take over.

I woke up to the loud beeping of my alarm. I looked on the the clock on my night stand. I over slept, I only have half an hour to get to school. I rushed to my bathroom. After finishing my morning routine I rushed out in search for an outfit in my closet. I picked out a pink shorts and a white crop top with a big pink heart on it with a pair of converse. After getting ready I brushed my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

" Morning"

"Morning sweetheart" my mom said. As usual dads face is stuck in his morning paper.

"Honey could you go and call the boys?"

"What they aren't up yet?"

"If they were I wouldn't ask you now go or your gonna be late"mom says pushing me off.

Of course am gonna be late if the two are not up then what do you expect.

I jogged up the stairs coming to a stop infront of Joey's door
" Joey,Joey! "I called "Are you up?"I heard no response. I went into his room,as usual he's sleeping. Damn lazy. I took a hold on his sheet and drew it off making the morning breeze slap his bare legs.

" What the..."

"Get up lazy bones. You always do this. Am gonna be late if you don't get your butt downstairs in five minutes" I said exiting.

"Ok mom" he replies sarcastically.

I hurried to the guest room where Brett's sleeping. I knocked once,twice but no answer. I knocked harder this time calling Brett's name still no answer.
Man this boy sleeps like the dead. I turned the knob and went inside finding a sleeping Brett. I went up closer to him and shuck him,he didn't even budge. When you look at his feature he looks peaceful less cocky and so handsome.
This time I slapped him awake.

"What..."

When he saw that it was me his signature smirk appeared

"Oh good morning sunshine" he says his voice sounding husky and sexy.

"Uhm did you forget that we have school in less than twenty minutes?" I asked sweetly.

" Ok I'll be down soon"he said getting out of bed. He's shirtless and only in this boxers which only makes him more sexy. I turn to leave running downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee to see Joey.