Dumbest Detention

"Ms. Roberts Mr. Martin what a pleasant surprise"

This couldn't get any more awkward could it?

I jumped off the desk as fast as lightning. How come he knew that we were in here? Oh yea ofcourse it's his class.

"You've got a detention, congratulations, be back in this classroom after school" Mr. Willows said

Could this morning get anymore cliché? I thought sarcastically

Fuck this, how the hell did I get a detention,and for-

"Mind your language young lady" I never realized that I said that out loud until Mr Willows spoke out

"Fuck you" I mumbled but Brett seemed to hear what I said because he was giving me his signature smirk, he nudged me in the side smirking wider. How can one day turned out so disastrous already?

"You may leave now" Mr Willow gestured to the door after writing up the detention slip.

I didn't needed to be told twice, I bolted out the door knowing who was responsible for this and I was going to get that skank back even if I had to break her pretty little face. Brett was right on my heel when I marched up to Chelsea and her groupies.

"So I heard you got an invitation to detention, sorry can't join you I've got bigger invitations to attend to"

"Yea like an invitation for every other guy between your legs every half an hour? Yea I would've joined you but am not that  of a slut like you" I commented.

She took a confident step towards me but quickly stepped back when I shot her a warning glare. I looked at her face and saw that her left cheek was red

"How's you cheek red?" I asked and she just smirked then I realized

"Listen here Missy your playing with fire you can't put out,so better watch your back" I deadpanned.

I turned around to go to class although I might get another because am already late, but I could care less I hit into a giant muscular wall hitting my nose.

"Ow! Watch where your go-" I look up and met ocean blue eyes staring back down at me.

"Sorry never saw you there" he said in a girly voice, I just rolled my eyes and started walking off with Brett like a lost puppy trailing behind me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be" I called over my shoulder

"Well actually did you forget we have almost every class together on Mondays?" I totally forgot. How can a little break from school make you forget?

I ran to class leaving Brett behind,he seemed to can get to class by himself although he doesn't seem to want to get to class anytime soon. I wouldn't blame him either I wouldn't want to go either

I pushed the door open, all eyes on me including Mrs Dailey.

"Am sorry I got caught up" I lied

"Since this is your first time being late am going to let you go on this one but never let this happen again" she replied, I mentally high-five myself.

As I took my seat Brett appeared looking sexy as ever

Wait, you just saw him ago and he almost lips connected with you my subconscious scolded and the thought of Brett almost kissing me made my face hot.