Can I Kill You

"So where are you going" I say to him putting emphasis on ' you ' gesturing to him

"Your so clueless you know that" he says while playing with my hair,what's with him playing in my hair it's like a habit now.

"I am not" I said pouting.

"Ok,Ok am going to class Cher"duly note the sarcasm.

Shit totally forgot that he was in that class too..wait what?

"Who's Cher" I asked curiously.

Now he laughs at me but I just asked him a question that's all and he's laughing at me.

"Haven't you watch the movie ' Clueless ' before?

Actually no I haven't cause I only watch MTV that's right Teen Wolf is my favorite movie and me and the girls would watch the marathon every Friday night

" No actually I watch Teen Wolf have you?"

"No" he said bluntly "but you got to watch Clueless"

"On one condition"

"What's that" "you'll have to watch Teen Wolf with me and the girls Friday night"

Immediately his fave lit up "wouldn't miss it''

" Then you have a deal then mister"he started grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I didn't realized that we had reach the homeroom until I saw the orange door infront of me and then the weight of Brett's hand lifted off my shoulder and he's opening the door.

I quickly made my way around the back throwing down my bag and sitted in the seat next to it placing my head in the palms of both my hands. Maths was my worst subject ever including the shiny bald head teacher we had Mr Willows.

I was sitting there for a couple of seconds before... "So...hello again" he says sweetly. What's with him we just talked.

"Do you ever go away?" I say mimicking him lifting my head staring at him

"No actually I tend to stick around a lot until I get what I want"

What does he mean by ' until he gets what he wants ' I thought for a while

"And what is that you want?" I ask him rhetorically.

He leans in closer and says something I never thought I'd hear especially from him "You..." With a smirk tugging at his lips.

I swore that very exact moment my jaw hit the ground.

"What...!" I shrieked.

Then now I knew he was teasing me. He bursted out laughing clutching his stomach "your face was priceless!" he said between laughs. If he wants to play then bring it!

"Am off the menu sweetheart" I say as sweetly as a can even though I want to smash his head between the wall right now but his admirers especially his fangirls would be planning my funeral that same instant.

He looks taken back as if weren't expecting that he immediately stopped laughing.

"That menu's special sunshine" he smirked leaning in to my face. The closer he came the more I leaned back. He came closer,close that...."ouch!uh dammit!"I muttered getting up brushing myself off at that time the class was booming with laughter. Brett was there laughing like its the end of the world.

Brett no longer continued laughing when he can practically see the steam and fire coming from my ears and as soon as I was about to strike at him Mr Willows appeared. O quickly sat down in my seat.

Jeez bad timing way to go Mr Willows! I could've gotten to him just in time

I know Brett's gonna regret. Turning to face him he's still chuckling like the idiot he already is.

I gave him the most deathly glare I could give,which only made him laugh more.

God dammit this jerk...

"Ms Roberts and Mr Martin would you like to share the joke please" That instant Brett's face turned serious.

"It was nothing sir!" I said through clenched teeth.

This boy is gonna make me mad. Am so gonna make him pay.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hope you enjoyed this chapter hope you
Vote
Comment
Share
Thank ya