First Kiss

I woke up feeling very exhausted and to my surprise Brett was lying in my bed, shirtless. I try not to linger around checking our his features but...but I couldn't help myself.

I shared at his face that was at ease sleeping away, his lips slightly parted making him look so adorable. His hair covers his eyes and did I mentioned he look so peaceful? Okay yea he does.

I got out of bed my mind a little fuzzy and blur and my feet was wobbling underneath me threatening to give in any moment now so I held onto the wall for support and walked the way to my bathroom to prepare myself for the day.

I was about to step out when I remembered that I had a male in my room and a completely naked behind a door. I cracked the door a little to look out but Brett was still sleeping soundly.

I thought about waking him up and throwing him out so that I could get dressed but that wouldn't be fear would it?

I racked my brain for an idea of Brett not seeing me that I could get my clothes to get dressed then an idea popped into my head.

I could wrap myself in my towel and tiptoed out in my room making sure I make no noise and grab my clothes and make a run for it. Simple. Why didn't I think of this in the first place.

I wrapped my baby blue towel around me and pulled the door open slowly and crept out. I tiptoed in my room each time my foot is going to touch the floor I held my breath. My foot mid way in the air as Brett started to stir,I held my breath waiting for him to stop. When he stopped I continued on my mission for my clothes...and underwear.

Finally I reached to my closet and took out my underwear and a matching bra first. At least if wakes up I have on something don't want him seeing my lady parts. I turned to look at him and turned back around he was still sleeping and grabbed a white skinny jeans and a white blouse that had 'baby' written on it in big bold blue letters.

"Nice ass"

My eyes widen and I gulped nervously placing my clothes in my other hand and placing the next hand on my butt in attempt to hide it.

Good luck with that

I spin around fast as I could looking down at an amused Brett humour glistening in his eyes. He's lying on his stomach and his chin is in both his palms.

"Stop checking my ass out"I shrieked

"Well stop showing your pretty little ass on display then"

"I am not"I gasped

He pointed to the towel that was barely cover my ass. Instead I draw the towel down more and made the matter worst showing the top of my breast. I looked at Brett to see his reaction but he was enjoying this much more than I was. My clothes fell to the ground while I try to fix the towel properly around me.

I bend down fast and retrieved my clothes fast.

"Nice boobs too"

My eyes widen once more and I got up and ran to the bathroom "stop staring at me!" I shouted while running.

I slammed the door of the bathroom closed and got dress mentally cursing myself.

After finish dressing I went out to go get some breakfast. To my surprise my bed was made and Brett was standing at door dressed as well.

"Thanks"

"For what?"

"Making the bed what else"

"Ehh I could use a little more grattitude but that's fine" he responded back cockily

"No your just being ungrateful"I muttered