I'm Sorry!

Beep beep beep beep...

Uh! Sometimes I wish hell wouldn't allow teenagers to abide inside it's hellhole for HOURS.

But I guess no one cares right! It's for the best although we have to burn with information every single day.

Then there was a knock on my door. Well that's unusual. No one knocks on my door this early neither my parents of only Joey and I weren't up for school that is.

"Cass are you up?" A voice said. Ok I know that voice and its no longer than...Joey?
Well that's very strange. I wonder which angel came down and slap him in the face.

Then he calls again,but this time he calls my whole name for Christ sakes. "Cassandra Melissa Roberts wake the hell up!" He shouted.

"I'm up you dumbjack!" I replied

"Oh,...well get up we have SCHOOL!" he emphasizes.

"Um duh, and which sunshine woke you up this morning mister?" I question.

"Oh just the sunshine of forgiveness I guess" he drawls

What is he even taking about, I didn't forgave him and the thought just blurted out of my big mouth"I never for gave you".

"Ugh. Come on..." he said muttering something about ' give a guy a little faith '"but I...well I was going to say sorry" I could sense that he's giving me puppy dog eyes through the door.

Is that even possible...!

"Pleassssssseeeee!" He whined "am sorry!, am sorry! ,am sorry! Am sorry for the billionth trillionth time and I won't do it again" he cried.

"Newsflash genius you already done it and there's no going back!" Although I know am gonna forgive him soon

"Please! Please! Pleassssssseeeee..."

Ok is that just annoying are what.

"Ok I forgive you!" I said getting off my bed walking over to the door.

"YESSS!"

I opened the door to see a jumping girl switching to moon walk dancing like Michael Jackson named Joey. I hold back a snicker,seriously he acts worst than a child I've ever known.

He didn't noticed me at first bit he does now. When he sees that I've seen him he acts like nothing happened. "I mean thanks sis, your the best" he hugged me.

Okay then!

"Ok I'll go get ready" I turned to leave.

"Okay" he calls after me.

I took a long warm relaxing shower,but not too long. After finishing my bathroom routine I wrapped myself in a purple fluffy towel and walked out of the bathroom.
After blowing my hair with my dryer,I decide on what to wear. I picked out blue ripped jeans a sky blue shirt and my leather jacket with a pair of black converse. After applying mascara a little eyeliner and a hot red lipstick that finishes the look I stared at myself in the mirror for a good minute.

I feel badass.
I feel badass. Damn.

Damn.

I grabbed my backpack and scurry down the stairs. I had about fifteen minutes to get to school so poured myself come orange juice and grabbed a toast spreading jam on top of it.
I don't see mom or dad so that only means that they aren't home,they must be still working so I searched for Joey instead no sign of him so I ate fast.

Making sure the house is secured I turned to the door to lock it when its swings back open. I jumped of fear to only realize a grinning Joey.

"What the hell man! You scared the shit out of me!"

He chuckled until I punched him on the shoulder "Ouch! What's that for?"

"Um, for scaring me?" My voice louder at the end.

"Ok then that's settled let's go" after closing up.

While walking to the the car I asked"did you planned that?"

"No I was up in my room and heard the door closing so I rushed out and tripped while coming down the stairs and came to catch you."

"Serves you right" I muttered giggling a little.

We reached school about seven minutes later giving us five minutes to waste since we spent two minutes cussing each other off.

"Hey guys!" I greeted my best friend. "So whats up?" They has gasped audibly when they saw me.

"Damn girl you look hot" Trace complimented me.

"Yea you look...look badass" Zoe compliments.

"Aw thanks guys,I don't know why I dressed like this but I just like it.... Wait rephrase that I love it!"

I took my books for my next class. Math. Yea I just love it! Sarcasm evident.

The bell rang signaling class.

Damn time.

"Ok later guys" I waved

Hello hell!

*******
Well this is awkward. Ever since our little incident on Monday Brett's been suiting with me ever since and today there's just this awkward silence and tension surrounding us and its annoying me.

"Am sorry" I whispered.

He seemed to reckon to what am saying and turned his full attention on me instead of Mr Willows."What did you say?"he questions with his lips curving upwards into a smile.

"Why are you smiling. Your so lucky am even apologizing."

"Ok am sorry"

"Am sorry, you know for putting that ' devils creature ' into your locker"

"Thanks..."

"and..."

"and am sorry too"

"Thanks"

****
Hey guys was this chapter short.
See they both apologizes. Yeah tension -free
Ok let me know what you think.
Hope you
Vote
Comment
Share.
Love y'all ✌💞