My Hero!

•••••••••••••••••••••
Brett's POV~•~
•••••••••••••••••••
I didn't know what the hell was happening. After school I saw that Cassandra left without acknowledging anyone I thought she had a fight with Joey and she didn't want to drive with him I thought she might need a ride so I started following her,slowly.

Meanwhile she was walking I saw a black SUV pulled up beside her,I thought it was someone from school so I stopped to watch. She was walking faster which was weird then I saw a man in a black T-shirt and dark jeans jump out behind her from the same SUV when she looked like she was about to run.

She was about to fall to the ground but caught herself in time. I saw the man kissed her neck and my anger started riding in me that exact moment. Then the disgusted bastard hit her for screaming. I heard another screaming with pain in it. I couldn't just stand there and watch her get kidnapped by some random guy, I was going to do something. When the car started I started to follow behind it far so that the driver wouldn't recognize me.

After following the car it came to stop at a motel. I parked my bike a good distance away and watched as he unlocked the door shoving Cass inside locking back the door. I started to walk up to the door and push it but it seems to be locked and my anger and temper was going out of control. With my anger overpowering me I bursted down the down seeing that I was just in time before he started raping her. I looked to see that his pants was unbuckled and Cassandra's shirt was ripped open and she was wrapped up in duck tape.

Without seizing I marched over to the man pushing Cassandra away from him and grabbing his collar punching him to the ground. The guy rolled me over and punched me in the jaw but I was too strong to back down and I rolled him back over and punched him harder than before causing blood to come gushing out of his mouth and I heard a crack which only ment his nose was broken causing more blood. His eyes started to close which only mean he's going to passed out but I still kept punching him for hurting Cass.

I could feel Cass pulling my clothes and shouting my name for me to stop. I gave a few more punches before I was satisfied and pulled away. I stood up, my knuckles were of blood mainly from that dick of a man.

I grabbed her embracing her in a tight hug never letting go. She stiffened in my hands at first but then recovered pulling me closer to her and crying in my chest. I didn't care that she has soaked my chest with her tears but I wasn't going to let her go just yet. My hands moved on their own accord caressing her hair calming her down.

"Its okay,its okay now" I whispered into her ear.

She only cried more gripping my shoulders saying "no it's not"

"Yes it is" I answered as soon as I saw police cars pulling up in the driveway. The man was still out.

"What happened here" a police man said.

"Were you the one that called about being kidnapped?" The same police man asked when Cassandra lifted her head.

"Yes, I was..." She hesitated before continuing"I was the one that called. I was kidnapped by that man"she pointed to the man on the ground that I beat to pulps.

"Thank you ma'am, are you okay now?" The police man asked.

She nodded her head in response and two other policemen went over to the guy on the ground and picked him up handcuffing him. His eyes immediately went open looking around and trying to get out of the polices hands but he was too late,they dragged him out to a police car and a man that wore the badge with sheriff written on it came up to me.

"Good job son" he shook my hand and left us standing there in that room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cassandra POV❤
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°