Yea Reunion!

Well the week moved by really quickly Ok maybe not that quick with the annoying Brett again. Today is Friday.

Thank the good Lord.

I was heading to my locker but for some reasons the girls weren't there as yet which was strange because they're always here waiting for me. Anyways I continued approaching my locker then suddenly...

"Am blind" I squealed.

I heard a chuckle behind then I tried to finger out what's causing my blindness but instead I found hands. Hands. Freaking Hands.

I squirmed my way out of the strangers hand but instead failed miserably. I stomped my feet angrily and then felt the presence behind me shift.

"Brett! If this is you am going to..."

I was cut off by the blinding light of day. I take time to register the light before my eyes directly meet one person.
Daniel.

I squealed and through myself into his arms grinning like a maniac.

Ok I know what you're probably thinking,who is this guy.
Well remember when I told you about the popular four,well he's in the group too. One of my closest friends that is a boy other than the girls.

He's a tan looking guy with dark brown hair and green ocean eyes. He's not really of a player but...I don't care.

I smacked him on the shoulder pouting like a five year old. "Hey how are you just coming back now?"

I could feel all kinds of eyes on is now like I told you he's popular.

People and there nosy nose

"Am sorry Cass but we stayed an extra week in France" he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

Aw he's so Cute!

"Forgive me"

"Ok" I say instantly.

"Did you miss me?" He said smirking.

"Mmmmm No"

"Aw c'mon I knew you did"

Ok I did and he knows it,and yes we're nota couple were just...close as friends.

"Ok" I said flatly.

"Yea" he replied smugly.

"So why did you thought to show up now?"

"Cause I miss my girl" he snaked an arm over my shoulder.

"Oh is that so. Are you sure you don't miss the guys?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. Maybe."

"Hmmhmm so do you have any classes with me?" I asked.

"I guess about two or three"

"Which are..."

"Chem,Bio,and Math"

"Yea me " I whispered-yell.

"Where is Justin?..." Bit Daniels gaze seems to be fixated on something or someone else behind me so I followed his gaze and turned around coming face-to-face with the devil himself. Justin and... the girls.

I pay no attention to Justin but glare at the girls.

"Where were you guys?" I asked.

"Well...we were on our way here when Justin caught up to us" Zoe  gestured towards Justin.

I stare at Justin instead but he's smiling pearly white teeth's at me.

"Hey cheese cake"

Oh seriously?. he called me that.

"Don't call me that."

"Ok chocolate muffin"

"Urgh! Stop that"

"Ok buttercup"

I glared at him as badly as I could but he just shrugged it off.
The guys always gave me ' names ' as I quote or ' nickname ' as they quote. Oh yea except for Joey and Daniel they're the only that doesn't give me nicknames as for Justin and Brett they just...

"What classes do you have Just along with me?" I asked shortening his name. I tend to do that to people.

"Hmmm, Calculus and I think Bio."

Uh oh double trouble. The two brothers in the same class as me. Am sure am gonna end up in detention soon especially with Justin he's kind of like Brett you know cocky intimidating and annoying sometimes bit were still friends. Oh yea Justin and Daniel they're brothers a matter-of-factly.

Justin has black hair and pale skin with the same ocean green eyes as Daniel.
The girls and I only have one class together. Trace,Zoe and I has English together.

"Oh yea before we forget Justin and I are inviting you to our welcome back party well kind of welcoming us back and the start of senior year cause this years gonna be hot"

Me.... party. No way in hell! I rather stay home and read or something than go to a party where there's horny and drunk teenagers and loud music causing ear torture and boys ready to being laid. No thanks

"I saw that"Daniel said

"What?"

"The face"

"What face?"

"The face you always make when thinking something"

"You know me too well" I muttered.

"And I heard that too"

"So" this time I muttered rather lowly this time.

"Please,please think about it"

I look at the girls for help but they seemed to be too engrossed in the idea

"Please Cass let's have some fun for a change, remember its senior year ,the last year or maybe year and a half before we depart forever or maybe not forever but..." Zoe said.

"But..." We always stay in on the weekends having our little fun of watching Teen Wolf marathon,reading books and or shopping.

The two girls made the face they know that is my weakness "Ok I'll think about"

"Yeah!" the two girls high five each other.

The bell signaled for classes so I quickly dashed for my Bio books which was my first class for the day.

"Shall we go guys because I sure don't want a detention before you guys give it to me" I gestured towards the Moore brothers.

"Yea let's go" Daniel said linking his arms with mine in a girly way with Justin on my left side too.

I waved later to the girls before departing to class.

*****

After we had reached two minutes early I decided to ask the boys about there summer in France. So we take a seat at the back Daniel on my right and Justin on my left side. We take our seat.

"So...how was France?"

"Awesome!" They sy unison

"So which one of you boys got laid uh!" I said wriggling my eyebrows.

"Gross" Justin said.

"Your saying that and you have done it before" I laughed.

"Well yea but..."

He was cut short by Miss Anglia

******
Hey wassup wassup wassup!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Hope you
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow