Did We...?

First of all. Thank you so much for the reads and votes. Thanks so much. I just want you to comment so I can know how you feel about the book.
Enjoy!!!
***********************************************

I woke up feeling like a dog with the pounding in my head. I close my eyes rotating my head so the numbness could be removed.

Something shifts beside me and it feels hard.

Is it human? That's the first thing that comes to my mind.

The hard thing moves beside me again and I held my breath waiting for something to happen.

I scoot farther away from the object to the end of the bed.

Nothing happened. The only thing that happened was a deep voice talking, making me fall to the ground with a loud thud.

I hear chuckling and the voice repeats itself again.

"Good morning drama queen" Brett said

"Asshole"I muttered getting up.

I look down at myself. My eyes go wide, as wide as the ocean.

I'm only in my underwears... and it's, it's... shocking.

"Did we...?"

Brett chuckled again speaking in his sexy morning voice "no we didn't, sunshine"

I exhaled a long breath, mentally thanking God. My eyes widened again noticing that I'm only in my underwears and this is the first time Brett would see me like this except the almost seeing me naked incident.

I grab the sheet from off the bed and off Brett too wrapping it around myself happy for the warmth it brought.

"What happened?"I ask

"Well..."he laughs like remembering something I don't.

"You were actually a good actress when your drunk"

"and"I ask impatiently wanting to refresh my memory

"Well after the second shot you" I knew it was the second shot.

"- I left you to go speak to Mike for a minute, and when I got back you were gone. I searched for you everywhere I could think of. I stopped for a while and you stumbled over to me"he paused awhile

"You jumped onto me and... kissed me"

I really much think my mouth hit the core of the earth by now.

What?!!!!

"You called me your sweet banana, then you say that you saw a running cotton candy and it ran away and you chased it into the lake"

"What about this" I ask pointing to myself

"Well you did that on your own. After I pulled you out of the lake you pulled your clothes off and jumped into the lake again saying that your Ariel and your going after Ursula"he finished

I shrug knowing that that is done and I can't do anything about it.

Suddenly I remembered about Joey. I haven't seen him, Daniel, Justin, and girls which was very strange.

"Have you seen the guys?"

"No I haven't seen them from yesterday"he answered my question. I work my head to try and figure something out but came up blank.

"Maybe they've gone home. We should get going too" I told him. He nodded in agreement

My dad is on a case and he has to travel for that so that's no problem.

He got out the bed to go the bathroom but I beat him to it. He groan.

"Loser" I shouted sticking my tongue at the door.

After I finished my business I went asked him for any spare clothes.

He gave me his hoody and my now dry shorts. I was only in the hoody no bra. I came out and went to Brett poking his shoulder.

"You can go now" I said to Brett seeing he was on his phone. He nodded his head.

After he was finish we went down the stairs of lake house coming across people on the floor, table, counter and mostly floor passed out. I stepped over them careful not to step on anyone.

We went straight to Brett's car and went home.

******

Unknown POV†

I watch as they go to the front door but the girl stops for a moment looking nervous.

Good. No Great.

After what seems like forever but only minutes are probably seconds watching them talk, they enter the house and now for the last guests of the party will be joining me.

Evil laugh.

****
Cass POV❤

My eyes widen at my surroundings.

The couches looked as if someone was drawing them while running and the coffee table is shattered. The windows are broken, big pieces sticking out from it like someone ran through it. The chairs in the dinning room are on the floor and the table is broken.

My eyes widen when when I went to inspect the window. There is BLOOD.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. Brett was behind me, I could feel his presence.

Oh my god is my friends okay?

My head is swirling right now.

Joey and dad. They're the only family I have left

"No. You have me too"Brett said to my thoughts that were out loud.

"We should call the police" I said shaking.

"Good idea"Brett took out his phone dialing the police number.

I stray a little from Brett to check out more but not too far. I heard Brett say something put paused once both of us heard a creaking noise somewhere.

I thought it was Joey just coming home. How could I be so wrong.

A man stepped out of nowhere and pulled me back making me fall to the ground hard.

I screamed for Brett once and heard no response. I screamed again for him but the guy puts his hand over my mouth and nose pushing down making me squirm and fight for oxygen but couldn't get enough and my eyes closed allowing darkness to take over. Everything.

****

Hello everyone. Thanks for the vote. I appreciate it alot and continue to read and vote.

Ps. I was listening to that song while writing this chapter.

Question
What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Bye