I Won't Give Up!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS😘😘😘

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE😱😱😱 HOW MUCH READS THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN! Last time I checked it was at 346 now 429 THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

GROUP HUG!!!!😚😚😚😚 anyways just want to say that
I Stole My Enemy's Hoodie is Out so try it out and enjoy!!!!

******

My body feels dead, well my limbs are I think. My head is killing me, my feel like I've just swallowed a sandpaper. It's dry.

I open my eyes only to close them aback at the brightness of the room.

I blinked a couple times to get my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked around, white walls, machines, ofcourse I'm in the hospital.

Suddenly I feel uneasy about this bed. Someone probably died  in this very room. I looked to the door and tears formed in my eyes.

Why would they do that?!

This was the same room my mom died in and I almost died today but thank God I didn't but my bestfriend did.

This hospital holds so much memories.

I feel a tear slipping down my face followed by another until I was sobbing uncontrollably. Why was I even crying?

I don't even have my mom to comfort me in this time, to tell me that everything will work out and be better.

The door to my room burst open and my sobs quiet down but once I saw the face of, Brett.

I started to cry again. He's done so much for me, when mom died he comforted me at school with that kiss and when Zoe got shot right infront of our eyes he made sure her body would be safe with us and... now.

I looked up with blurry eyes to see him standing beside the bed with arms outstretched.

I sat up and wrap my arms around him. He embraces me running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes to try and stop some of the tears but it just came more.

"Shh, everything's okay now"he whispers in my ear then kisses my head.

"Everything's fine now?"I ask like a three year old looking up at him with teary eyes.

"Yeah, definitely. Everything's great especially with you here"he whispers rubbing his thumps under my eyes to erase my tears before he leaned down and kissed me.

The kiss was sweet and soft full of affection. Oh my... If Brett kisses me like this does that means he have feelings for me?

He pulled away, smiling at me but I didn't forget what flashed through his eyes. Love.

"I miss mom"I said a tear falling again. I didn't want to cry infront of Brett but now I'm just an emotional mess.

"and Zoe. I miss them both so much"

"Me too. Me too"Brett mumbled stroking my hair.

We both sat on silence for awhile before the door opened. I looked up to see Joey.

"Hey baby sis, how you feeling?"he asked.

"Okay, I guess."I shrugged. The truth was that I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry for my life that has turned in a wrong direction ever since.

"Guess what I've just found out" Joey interrupts.

"What?"me and Brett said sardonically.

"I've heard that the semester's exams has been put off untill the last week of December"

I sigh thankfully, because I was in no mood or state of mind to study for the exams.

"and they've gave the students this week and next off"I sigh again thankfully. I might have been through not my best week from when I was kidnapped along with my brother and friends but I wasn't going to give up, especially on my future because of that.

"That's great"I attempted to lighten the mood in the room.

"Yeah that's perfect. Now I can use these two weeks for my feet to heal" Brett sighed.

"Yeah, and my lil sis birthday won't be that bad, now won't it"Joey stated walking up to me ruffling my already ruffled hair.

"Maybe"I giggled a bit.

"Okay, I've got to go before that nurse realizes I left"Brett jumped up wincing in the process as he hit his injured leg on the board.

"You jumped too fast Mr frog"I snickered. I can't make jokes so... that's my best attempted.

"Yeah whatever"he bends a little then kisses my nose. To say I was shocked would be an understatement, I was surprised.

The Brett I knew did not do this until that day when I ran to the bathroom.

********
WELL THAT'S IT. I THINK ABOUT TWO/THREE MORE CHAPTER TILL THE EPILOGUES AND THEN THATS JUST IT.

STILL THANKS ALOT GUYS... I'M SUCH A BABY😥😥😀 UNTIL NEXT TIME.... VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE BYE!!!