Oh Hell

Brett's POV₽

I heard Cass' scream.my eyes widen when I heard a loud thud on the ground.

I was about to run off towards her but something sharp in my side stops me and I fall to the ground, blood oozing from my side.

I fell on my back and there standing with the weapon was... Jamie.

I struggle to keep my eyes open but that was useless. My vision became blurry and I couldn't help to open my eyes any longer.

"Hello" the blurred vision of Jaime said and my eyes finally closed allowing darkness.

*******

I couldn't feel my fingers, my side aches so bad and it's still dark.

I hear mumblings somewhere a little farther away me. I try to move my hands and thankfully they moved but my hands are tied together with a rope behind my back and it's pretty tight and my mouth couldn't open.

I move my head to see if I was still sleeping. No I wasn't. I move my head around and realization hits me hard as I remembered that someone, Jaime stabbed me, that's why my side hurts.

Fuck. Cass.

Speaking of Cass, I heard a small sob.

It could be her.

Cass' POV❤

I sobbed as I realize that I can't see anything because it's so dark, my hands are tied together and I couldn't speak.

What did I do to deserve this?

I shift a little, well to far and felt something or someone else shift beside me also.

Was it Brett?

Please let it be him.

I tried saying something but my voice becomes becomes muffles my the tape on my mouth.

I heard another muffled voice and my eyes widen. I knew that sound. It's Brett's.

I did a big mental sigh. At least I'm not in this alone.

I hope all my friends and Joey is okay and dad too. They're the only family I have and Brett.

I smile although it's hard with the tape on my mouth remembering what he said.

No. You have me too.

I think we are traveling because every once in a while we bounce.

*****

The car or van we're driving in comes to a halt. My body moves forward and I fall to the ground on my stomach at how the vehicle stops.

Jerks

I hear a doors closing and another opening allowing darkness to penetrate into the darkness.

Someone grabs my arm and pull me forward. I wide as one of my leg scrapes across something. And it burns.

I hear ruffling in the background until felt another presence beside me. Brett's scent fills my nose through this stinking thing over my head. The person holding my arm pulls me forward. I stumbled at first but regain my balance.

We walked for like forever and finally came to a stop.

"Leave them here" a very deep voice commands and I felt someone push me down.

I thought I was about to hit the ground but instead it hit another seat.

Brett's scent lingered a little before it vanished and the ropes from behind my back was released. My hands still felt numb.

I could've took this thing from off my head and run but how slow and stupid I was.

I'm guessing the same person came to my side and once again my hands were tied separately on each side of the chair.

"Boss says he'll be here later to deal with them" the same voice says again.

I groaned and groaned until I heard footsteps coming closer towards me.

Oh hell

"No need to make noises sweetheart. It's not like someone will hear you and come rescue you" the voice talks for the third time now,

The thing that was placed over my head was withdrawn and light blinded my vision.

I close my eyes to get use to the light and opened them back them to see two smirking buff guys looking at me. They don't look that bad.

One has tattoos up his neck and right arm straight down to his fingers.

The other just has and eagle tattoo on his arm.

The guy with the eagle tattoo comes up to me. My eyes widen at what he has in his hands. I hate needles.

He comes close to my neck and I back away from him but didn't get too far as the chair traps my neck.

Thanks alot chair.

I screamed as the sharp and cold object touches my neck sending shivers and pain into my neck.

My vision became blurry as my eyes fluttered shut.

*****

"Wake up!" Someone shouts at me.

I open my eyes looking at Brett.

He seems shocked with mouth agaped looking directly infront of himself.

I move my head to the side so that my hair could fall over so I could see properly at what's infront of me or who's waking me up.

I slowly lifted my head feeling more and more pain in my neck each time I lift my head.

I finally had good view at who was infront of me and smirking. My eyes widen at the person.

Holy shit!

******

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Question

Who do you think they finally met?

See in other chapter.