Party!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Tracey POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Honestly though,this has got to be the first time we're going to a PARTY!and am so excited. Zoe and I have been planning the whole day on what to wear and makeup and hairstyles, shoes whatever.
But... Cass has trying the entire time to get out of it. She kept whining about how theirs going to be a lot of people and drinks and loud music and how about the cops could show up,well she's very optimistic isn't she...like come on isn't that what's a party all about,and I have to admit the Moore brothers throw the best parties in the school.

It was the end of school anyways and we had about three hours to burn before the party starts. Zoe and I were going to drop bye our place first for our things and and tell oir parents that we're having movie night and then a sleepover which my mom easily fell for same with Zoe's parents.

"What shall we do in the meantime?" I asked

"I don't know maybe stay in for the night and watch Teen Wolf marathon with my best of bestest friends?" Cass raised an eyebrow suggestively at me.

"I still want to go to the party you know" I said back.

"But..."

"No buts. This might be our first and last chance of going to a party, how about we polish our nails" Zoe spoke up looking down at her own nails raising her eyebrow.

"Great idea" I replied back. "Cass?"

"Yea whatever!"

We spent the next hour polishing our nails and helping Cass pick out and outfit. Actually the the outfit we chose went great with her nail polish.
It was a yellow dress with a split in the middle showing a little of the front of her bra and the dress length was mid thigh which she decided to were a pair of black flats with some short earrings with because she didn't want to were any heels tonight. I dressed in a strapless navy blue dress and ofcourse matching heels while Zoe dressed in a dark blue ripped jeans and a blue tank top with flats too so I was the only one wearing heels and then we were going to do our hair next.

••••••••••••••
Cass POV❤
•••••••••••••

I grabbed my flat iron ready to straighten out my hair. I planned to do my hair first before doing any sort of makeup then heard loud thudding noises downstairs. I left the iron to heat while I went to check what the noise is all about. I wasn't dress as yet so I was wearing a robe so I tightened it then heard more of the sound down the stairs. I told the girls I was going to check it out and be right back. I swing the door open ready for what to come. I tip toed down the hall so I wouldn't make any noise to the unsuspected noise. When I reached the top stairs I was a little frighten and confused but amused at the sight before me.

Brett was on top of my brother,as in the wrestling form. Joey's hands were behind his head and his feet were curled up.

"Beat his ass!"I shouted. They both noticed my presence and immediately shot up. They both looked embarrassed both running a hand through the hair.

" Aren't you supposed to be at your house getting ready for the party ?"I asked Brett.

His eyes weren't looking at me but at something else. I followed his gaze leading me to my robe.

Prevert...

"Eyes up here genius" as I said that his eyes shot to mine and he received a smack on his shoulder for Joey.

"Well, actually am getting ready here"

Here,as in here,my house,Noway!

"What was with the noises guys?" I asked