Trying To Escape

This chapter is dedicated to kaiii53 for making that awesome cover. Thanks. Anyone else that can make banners and covers please send em to me. Just pm me and I'll send my email address to you. Enjoy!!!!....

******
Well this suck! I've once again been seated in my exact position that I left to make out/ explain the plan to Brett. He seems to be working quite well with it.

Once in a while his hands would twitch but I sent a warning glare towards him, keeping him paitent.

I know how that feels.

I take a look at the guard for like the fiftieth million time. I'm not counting.

He looks like he's about to pass out any minute now. I mean who would blame the guy for not sleeping two or must've been three days? I wouldn't. I'd probably look like him ready to fall on my knees begging to sleep.

This might be the perfect time to adjust to the situation. Every once in a while he would close his eyes for a few seconds and a couple minutes too but then snap them open as if remembering something.

His eyes were now closed but this time a little too long. I smiled to myself evily.

I stand up making sure not to make any noise at all. He was the only guard here seeing as there was one door that he is blocking.

I stride carefully over to him making no noise at all. I quickly and quietly took the rope from under its hiding place... the hoodie...Brett's hoodie.

I quickly went to stand beside him as I heard a cough coming from... Justin.

I shot him a deathly glare, the one that says 'shut the hell up or I'll castrate you with my fingers' look. He nodded vigorously, gulping.

I looked towards Brett who was staring intently at me now as if waiting for a sign and he did get one.

I shot him a wink, motioning with my head to come over. He got up so fast it looked almost funny to me. He looked like he was jumping off a towel with long thorns.

He quietly walk-ran over to me.

"So...what now?"he whispered in my ear his lips slightly brushing my ear.

"We uh... you go to his other side and we will put it closely to his neck and then pulling it hard. But we'll have to wrap it perfectly so he's really gasping for air and strangle him not kill him.

"Okay..Sure"he murmured back. I looked up to see him pouting. Cute.

He quietly walked to the other side of this guard holding one end of the rope and me the other.

I raised two fingers meaning after two.

1...

2...

We drew the rope together forcefully drawing it back to the wall. The guards eye snapped open immediately with his eyes looking red and confused. Good.

Brett came to stand infront of him, he now has my part of the rope in both his hands and now looks like he's about to kill. I don't dare stop him.

Brett now pushed the guard around kneeing him in the knee so he fell to his knees.

His knuckles were now turning white from the amount of force he's using.

The guards hand reached out to try and pull the rope from his neck so he could get oxygen but it was no use.

He was now kicking and gasping, struggling bit as his body get weaker and weaker I knew we were had to start moving.

I ran over to Joey enveloping him in a hug as I took the last part of the rope in my hand throwing it behind us.

"Oh Joey"I cried in his chest. He patted my back.

"Hey sis, don't cry now,we need to find a way out now okay?"I nodded.

Tracey and Zoe were now loosing the ropes around Justin and Daniel.

As soon as everyone was free we all gathered at the door by Brett and maybe the unconscious guard.

"Enjoy hell you asshole"Brett spat taking the gun from his waistband and putting it into his. He turned around to look at us.

"Let's go" he said holding my hand and pulling me out the door with the others the sparks were so on high right now.

*****

My feet hurt so bad right now. I think we've been walking around in circles.

I stop for while bending over to rest some of my weight on my knees.

"I can't. I can't go any further"I breathe out. I turn to look behind me, the girls were both leaning on the wall.

We had just walked around a dark alley-like hall and it was so dark.

I could barely make out anything. But Brett's hand was there to guide me.

All of a sudden we all jumped because of a loud shouting and a gunshot.

"Shit we need to move, move! move! move!"Brett ushered us.

We started to run-walk for maybe a few minutes before we heard a loud bang. Everyone froze as we heard a loud slump.I turned around to inspect.

My eyes widen and a scream left my mouth. I ran up to my bestfriend that was now shot. Eyes closed and blood oozing from her head.

No!

*****

That's all I got guys. CLIFFHANGER. Anyone can guess who got shot?

Until next time!✌