Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Thanks for the reads. Enjoy!!!
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I've been sitting in the fucking chair for too long and I desperately need to move. Especially to use a bathroom.

"Could you stop staring at me?"I ask the guy in the room that was also left with a few other men's to watch us.

He's been staring at me like I'm a piece of meat for like ever.

"Can't help myself"he said taking a step forward to me.

"Don't come any closer. Stay back"

"Or what?!"he said through gritted teeth

"I-I'll-"

"You can't possibly scream. No one will hear you sweety" he said taking ages more steps to me.

I wasn't tied down like Brett so I dashed out of my seat into more space further from him although I know there's no way out.

"There's no way your getting out"

Exactly

"Leave. Her. Alone!"someone barked.

The guy and I both turned our heads to see Brett, fuming. If he was a cartoon character, I'd probably laugh at the steam that would be coming from his ears but this is a serious situation.

"Shut up"the guy barked back.

I looked around at everyone. Joey was awake but he was also tied down like Justin, Daniel and Brett and the girls were in a corner and I was trying to stay away from this creep.

I feel like I'm in a cat and mouse game and I'm the mouse and the bulky dude is the cat and right now he wants to eat me badly.

"I said lea-"

Brett sentence was cut short when the guy marched up to him and punched him on the jaw.

"No! Leave him alone"I shouted.

Brett spit the blood from his mouth and I watch as he lifted his feet and slammed it in the guys under area.

He fell to the ground groaning and cursing profanities out loud.

"Fucking bastard, your going to get worse" he shouted standing up and using his fist in Brett's beautiful face.

"Stop. Leave him!"I shouted running up to them. The guy grabbed my hand and throw me across the room.

I groaned as my back hit the wall hard. Trace and Zoe were by my side immediately.

"Are you okay"they both ask in unison. I nod my head in response although my back was starting to hurt.

"Enough!"someone shouted.

All eyes turn to look at Mr Willows. He was dressed in clothes like what he wore at school and he had his brief case.

"What the fuck is going on here?"he shouted once more.

"He was trying to get to me"I heard my voice speak.

"Really"he said slowly and low.

"He went up to the guy and pulled out his gun pointing at his head.

"Mark. How many times do I have to say this" I see the guy, Mark gulp loudly. Obviously he's afraid and has done this before or many times.

"Boss I-"

"I don't wanna hear it. I've told you about fifty times that they're all mine and you still do the same fucking thing evertime. Keep your hands to yourself. Any last words?" Mr Willows said and clicked something on the gun and pulled the trigger.

The lifeless body fell to the ground with a hole in his head. I screamed in fear.

"No"Mr Willows spat and came over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him through another door into another room.

"W-what are you doing?"I ask shakily as I watch him unbuckle his belt.

"You'll like it. Trust me"

My eyes widen at his disgusting words.

"I know you were a very arrogant teacher but I never took you for the disgusting type Mr-"

"You'll call me teacher. Your my pet and I'll do whatever I want with you. Fuck you or not" he said walking up to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him.

"Get off me, pervert!" I shouted.

Was that really the word to describe him. Seriously? My conscience scolded

Not now! I scolded back

"That's not the name, it's teacher" he said spinning me around and placing his lips on my neck.

I'm going to dye, again

I felt a wave of naseau wash over me. My head felt dizzy and I felt sick when I felt something hard on my left butt cheek.

"Your disgusting" I cried out.

"I know"he said continuing his assault.

He turned me around so he could kiss me and that was not about to happen. The only one I want to kiss me right now was...Brett.

I shift from foot to foot bouncing on my heel.

"Keep still"he said irritated as he tried to kiss me.

I duck as he lips came forward again making them graze my ear.

I want my foot to kiss his balls so I can get the hell away from him.

Brett POV

I didn't know what the hell was going in the room Mr Willows took Cass to.

I heard taking but they were muffled or low.

I really want to get my fist in someone's face. I heard a scream from the room and I tried again to move and it was impossible to move. I probably have bruises on my wrist at how right these damn ropes are.

I look around at my friends. I got them all in this message and I'm going to get them all out of it.

Cass' POV

I scream as his teeth bit my neck but harshly and it hurts.

He turned me back around to face him with his devilish smirk on his ugly face.

I can't take that anymore. I bring my foot up and connected it with all the energy I had into his shin and I was satisfied with the amount of energy I had.

He fell to the ground and by look on his face he looks badly in pain.

Go me

Now to get out of this stinking room. I ran to the door and pulled it open seeing Brett looking at me with a pained expression.

I ran up to him making sure to handle his face carefully, connecting my lips to his that I missed.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Hello hope you enjoyed the chapter. Remember to vote and comment. Thanks!!!