Epilogue - 2

~Mature scene ahead

"You know that dress looks so sexy on you"

"I know"I grinned up at my beautiful husband that held my waist, tightly but with love.

Today has been the best day of my entire life. Today is the day that I will continue to share my life with the person I fell for, for as long until death separates us. Brett. My Brett.

We've been together for five years now, we've been through good and bad, through difficult times but we went through it together. He helped me through everything especially when I felt like giving up, he picked me up and dusted me off, held my hand, and lead me.

Today we are just joined as one and I'm so happy I saved myself for him. The ecstasy that he gave me today when he kissed me infront of everyone even when dad and Joey were both crying their eyes out...He made me feel so happy. I just can't stop loving him. I love him so much.

"But you know. It'll look even sexier off you"

I shake my head giving him my best smile and raising my eyebrow.

"Oh you know... I'll like this better of you"I said gripping his silky jacket, pulling it off oh so very slowly.

I look up at him to see him giving me an impatient glare but I'm enjoying myself a little before he takes control. A little teasing won't hurt right?

He groaned as I take my precious time and unbutton his shirt.
I hear the breath of relief from Brett when I slide his shirt off his gorgeous chest. I trace my fingers slowly over his abs while bitting my bottom lip seductively.

Am I supposed to be too happy to share this erotic feeling with my husband? Well for me yes.

"Your tempting me"his voice was low and husky with a little danger lining it.

Oh I like bad.

"Am I?"I smirk.

"Yes"he said with his sexy voice, looking down at me with dark eyes.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have teased him so much.

He takes a step closer and I match his backwards. He takes a few more step towards me and my steps backwards came to a stop as my leg bumped into the bed and I fell backwards on it looking up with innocent eyes at a smirking Brett.

"Ready to pay the consequences for teasing Brett Martin?"

"I dunno"I shrug.

"Can I?"I smile as he brought his lips down to mine, smashing mine with his.

This kiss means so much more. More love, more passion and definitely more lust and I'm about to fulfill that desire he wants and what I want.

I break the kiss, raising my hands for him to get me out of this wedding dress. He didn't waste any time in dragging it off me, leaving me bare and exposed with only my bra and underwear on to him on display.

"Perfect"he purrs running his hands all over my body, on every single curve of my body. The sparks have totally gone a higher level.

I brought his lips back down with my hands, gripping unto his hair with force which he replied back with a grunt of his own biting my lip. I open my mouth which his tongue waste no time in exploring.

Something stirs in my stomach and my lower area. I need him. I want him... there.

He pushed me on the bed, hovering over me while still kissing me ravenously.

I feel for his buttons on his pants and when I felt them my eyes widen when I heard a button fall to the ground.

"Don't worry about that"Brett whispered as he pulls of the pants leaving him in his boxers.