Confessions

When we all reached home... Finally I was surprised to see that the broken window was repaired and also everything else and... my dad.

I was so happy, glad, excited, all emotion rushing to me all at once.

He was sat on the couch with his face in his hands. He didn't even flinched when we opened the door, Brett, Joey and I. Daniel and his brother returned home to fill their worrying parents about what happened and Tracey was just so excited to go home and see her parents for what she said felt like forever.

"Dad"I whisper, tears brimming my eyes. He looked up with red puffy eyes and I could tell he was crying and it looked like hours, maybe days.

It breaks my heart to see my dad looking like he lost everything and I mean everything. Behind me Joey and Brett were both silent.

I felt a year slip down my cheeks as I ran to my standing dad with arms outstretched.

"My baby"he whispered in my ear hugging me as if he couldn't believe I was really her.

"I missed you guys so much"he spoke hoarsely as I see a tear slip from his own eyes. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead, then he looked to the doorway were both Brett and Joey stood.

He brought me to his side and outstretched his other hand for them to come. He does love Brett like his own son and I do admire that, not because I have feelings for Brett.

Both boys walk as fast as they could like my dad would disappear any moment now.

We all were now in a family hug, no need to call it group hug as we were all family.

"I missed you all so, so much"my dad cried and once again it breaks my heart.

"When I came home from my meetings and saw everything, I knew something was completely wrong. I check every room in this house and no one was here. You don't know how scared I was."my dad said and started crying again.

"I'm so sorry dad"I whispered. I wasn't going to blame Brett for this because honestly none of saw this coming and we couldn't even prevent it.

Then all of a sudden grief washed over my being. I had lost my bestfriend and the need to tell dad was bitting at Mt conscience. Maybe I should tell him, after all he does treat all my friends like his own children.

"Dad?"I take a deep breath. How would this feel to him?

"Yes honey?"he looked at me and so does Brett and Joey and I knew what they were probably thinking, what am I doing?

"Zoe... she died"I spoke lowering my head so he doesn't see how much it hurts. And it does hurt, alot.

"Cass I'm so sorry. I-"

"No dad...It's not your fault. She got shot and we couldn't even do nothing" I said as felt the tears surfacing my eyes.

"Okay honey. It's all over now"

It's all over now and two persons I love the most aren't in my life anymore.

The tears I tried holding back begged to be released and I have them permission as they fell.

"Don't cry, please"I felt a hand on my chin and I thought it was my dad until I looked up and met those eyes of one person. Brett.

His thumbs dried up the few years I had left. I'm so happy he's here.

"Let's all put this behind us, and beer look back and move on"Joey speaks as I continue to get lost in the eyes of Brett.

"Yeah, let's move on from this"Brett whispered then did the one thing I longed for from him. Kissed me.

Didn't he remembered that my dad and Joey were both in the room, watching us? Or maybe he didn't care and this kiss is not normal. It's full of passion, affection and love, something I thought would never reflect from him.

He pulled away and smiled down at me. I responded with a smile of my own. I slowly turned my head and looked at dad with red face.

I had just kissed Brett Martin infront of my dad. Oh god...

I expected dad to look maybe a bit angry but he seemed so cool and he was smirking? For what now?

I looked at Joey and he was also smirking, but towards dad.

"I knew it! I knew it!"my dad shouts frightening me. If he was a girl Is probably burst out giggling.

"You knew what?"I was curious to hear what he had to say.

"I knew you liked Brett"and that's it. My face completely changed to fifty shades of red.

"Fine"I murmured. I was trying to see how long I could keep this secret for, but I guess it's put on the open now.

"You liked me?"I heard Brett ask.

"I guess so..."

"When?"is all he said. I thought he was going to look...I don't know....

"That day when you stole my first kiss, in the-"he cuts me off.

"The bathroom"he finished and when he said that phrase I thought I heard a puppy sound like when they were interested and I definitely knew who that was.

"You guys didn't do anything did you?"my dad say. Ofcourse he'd say that.

I looked to Joey and he was swelling from not laughing. Was this all really funny? Especially to him? I might just tell dad that he came to school completely wasted. Yeah I'm a bad sister like that.

"Ofcourse not"Brett was quick to say.

"Oh, okay...Get back to what y'all were doing now. I was enjoying these confessions" dad said. When did he became so dramatic? I think our absence for do much to him.

"I realized this when you kissed me and after that, well I jus-"he cuts me off with a kiss, again.

"I have something to say too"he said when he pulled away.

Brett POV ❤

I can't believe she had feelings for me. Now this is a perfect time to tell her how I feel. Should I do it?...I don't know.

I need to this. I need to man up.

"I have something to say too"I said as I pulled away from the kiss. I just want her to be mine already. To have her lips on mine anytime she wanted and when I really wanted.

I could see something flash through her own eyes. Hope.

"Cass.."I cupped her face between my hands.

"I...I have feelings for you too. I really like you, and-"my sentence was cut short from some horrible men screaming.

My head snapped to see Mr David screaming and jumping up and down holding hands with Joey that was also following his father's action.

"Okay girls. I haven't even finished."I shouted over the loud screaming of both men's. They stopped and turned towards me sheepishly. I smiled and turned back towards a wide eyed Cass.

"We're was I?... Oh yeah, and I hate seeing you cry and everything that makes you pout and frown,although I just love to see that cute pout of yours"I whispered to her.

"I really like you too. Like really like-"I cut her off with another kiss. I can't resist and now I'm about to make her mine.

I'm about to confess something to someone that took my heart and I never thought I'd do this untill today.

I know this is so cliché but I don't care and even if my leg is not properly healed yet I knelt like I was about to propose to her. I see her eyes widen at my actions.

"Cassandra Roberts.... will you be my girlfriend?"

******

THE END!!!
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞

NEXT UP THE EPILOGUES.