🖤3🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jimin wasn't sure how long he ran or how many trees he'd passed. He did know, however, that he wouldn't be able to keep running for much longer.

His legs felt like noodles and his lungs felt like if they were on fire. The heavy rain would blind him constantly, causing him to trip and fall multiple times, he kept taking longer to get up each time he fell.

He saw a dim light coming from between the dense forest. Jimin pushed his legs to move faster, it felt as if he was running though mud. As he came closer to the light the forest began thinning out, then suddenly he knocked in to some metal cans placed at what he could only assume was the exit of the heavily forested area. Sprawling unceremoniously onto the floor, Jimin winced as he landed roughly on his chest . He hisssed at the pain that shot up his body.

The light he saw was a house, a pretty big one.

"Hello?"

Jimin heard a voice ask. He kept still, suddenly very afraid. He saw a man peek out holding something tightly in his hands, he couldn't make his features out well due to the heavy rain blurring his vision. The hybrid heard shuffling steps when a light suddenly shone from the man.

The light showered over him, Jimin stayed frozen in place, stunned. The black haired man held his hand out and beckoned him. " Here kitty, kitty". His voice was low and calm, something about it soothing Jimin slightly.

As if snapped out of his trance, Jimin quickly stood and stared at the man infront of him, who's black hair now stuck to his forehead and clothes was as wet as his. There was a sudden boom of thunder and Jimin saw the man slightly jump.

Did he not like thunder?

Jimin thought, curiosity piqued. He looked the man over once more and his eyes made contact with the bat he held on his hands. Feeling threatened, Jimin took a step back as pain shot up his leg once more. Jimin saw as understanding filled the mans eyes. He quickly threw the bat onto the grass and held his hands up.

"I-I won't hurt you" the he said softly, as if trying not to scare him. He knew wouldn't last long out there, his bones felt like weights inside of him and his head was pounding, body tired from emotional pain or physical, he didn't know.

After a few more words of comfort, Jimin stepped closer to the light.

He was led by the slightly taller man into the warm house. For some reason he felt safe. The man led him to a couch in the middle of the living room.

Jimin watched as the man shivered, he'd gotten very wet too. He ran to the hallway and returned with a towel, and what he assumed was clothes, in hand. Jimin looked up at the stranger as he wrapped the towel around him and handed him the clothes. "Would you- would you like to take bath?" He asked. Jimin looked up at him and nodded.