🖤12🖤

I love me some vmin tho 💕

Not revised.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let him rest Jiminie." Yoongi said heading out the room, Jimin whined softly," But, I wanna play~." The kitten wiggled closer to the resting pup.

"Not right now, he's sleeping." The raven haired said turning around to face the kitten laying sprawled on the bed. Jimin jutted his bottom lip out pleadingly.

"Please? Please, please please?" The hybrid begged, eyes becoming large and round. The elder shook his head.

"But I want to pla-"

"Jimin, I said not right now." Yoongi spoke firmly, authority leaking into his voice.

Jimin flinched at the underlying warning in his tone, a small sliver of anxiousness made it's way into his head. He quickly got off the bed and nodded, afraid of meeting the olders gaze. With his head bowed down, he proceeded to walk out the room, passing by Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, he didn't like chiding the younger, but Jimin was just so damn stubborn sometimes. He always felt bad though, because Jimin always looked so miserable afterwards. His ears would be limp against his head, his black tail would wrap itself around his waist, and his eyes would glisten with unshed tears.

And so, when Yoongi walked into the living room, that is exactly what he saw. Jimin curled up on the couch, his head on his knees and arms wrapped his legs. His tail was wrapped around his waist and ears sagged against his fluffy blonde locks. Yoongi sighed, feeling his heart tighten at the sight.

The elder went to sit next to the dejected kitten.

"Come here." Yoongi pulled on the kittens arm. Jimin whimpered and shook his head. "Come here, baby." The elder tried once more tugging harder on the boys arm.

Jimin peered at him through moist and sad eyes. Yoongi chuckled softly at the sight, the kitten looked utterly miserable. And while Yoongi didn't like seeing the boy sad he couldn't help thinking how perfectly adorable he looked right now.

His cheeks where flushed a peachy pink, and the tip of his nose was becoming red. But what had Yoongi giving in to the boy were his eyes. The long, wet lashes clumping together and a incandescent brown coloring the iris of each eye, gave Jimin an almost angelic beauty.

The elder watched as the kittens eyes fluttered and he wiped his face on his clothed knees, sniffling softly. He scooted closer to Yoongi, wiggling his bottom as he moved.

The hybrid snuggled into Yoongi's side and sniffled some more. The other smiled and hugged the little kitten tightly with one arm.

He bent his head to look into the boys wet eyes. Jimin looked up slightly eyes shifting from Yoongi to his hands that lay on his lap. The elder couldn't help but chuckle again, making the younger pout softly as more tears welled up behind his lids.