🖤9🖤

Such a little squishy ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Who's your bias??

NOT REVISED

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi leaned away from the little hybrid to take in his reaction. Jimin's eyes were open wide, tears no longer falling from his long lashes. His lips were parted and his face was incredibly red.

Now, the kiss wasn't heated, it was a simple peck on the lips, just a touch of skin with skin. Yoongi acted out of impulse he wanted to comfort the younger, and apparently kissing him had worked because Jimin gave him a blinding smile seconds later, happiness radiating from his crescent eyes and cheeks glowing.

He hugged the older man once more arms wrapping around his neck. Jimins' tail whipped around furiously behind him as he wiggled around on Yoongi's lap and his ears twitched against the elders cheeks.

Yoongi chuckled glad that there was no awkwardness left over from the chaste kiss. He planted his hands on the hybrids hips and gave them a squeeze.

"Well, now that you're finally up," Jimin giggled as Yoongi touched the tip of his nose with his own,"Let's get you dressed and head to the city it's a two hour drive."

Jimin bobbed his head up and down, climbed out of Yoongi's lap and skipped to the room. His hair was still sticking out all over the place and Yoongi couldn't help but stare as his bare legs. He was still a little skinny but he was filling out more now.

God, was he whipped.

****

Jimin was all dressed up with a beanie over his head and a scarf wrapped around his neck hiding the fading bruises. Yoongi was driving in the highway while Jimin looked out the cars window in curiosity.

It was obvious Jimin had been kept extremely sheltered, he knew nothing about the city and questioned Yoongi about every little thing.

Yoongi didn't mind answering his questions he was captivated by the delight in Jimin's eyes every time he learned something new.

"So you cross the street when there's a green man?" Jimin questioned, head tilting to the side cutely. Yoongi grinned, nodding his head,"Yeah, and when there's a red hand you don't."

Jimin nodded his head with a serious expression on his face as if trying to imprint the rule into his brain.

As Yoongi drove on he noticed Jimin grew silent and spared him a quick glance. The kittens' head lolled from side to side as he slept. The scarf he wore, Yoongi's scarf, had rode way up his neck reaching his small nose.

Yoongi eyes flickered back to the road, the sound of soft breaths reaching his ears.

And I thought I could sleep.

He guessed feline hybrids were much like actual cats in that manner, always sleeping any chance they got.

Yoongi soon approached his apartment, Jimin still slept soundly despite the noise of the city. He leaned against the door now, mouth open as he rested his head on the window.

"Jimin, we're here, wake up." Yoongi shook the younger softly, he drove into the apartment parking lot. Taking his keys out of the ignition he opened his door and took a hold of Jimin's luggage from the backseat.