🖤22🖤

👅

👅

Not revised.

°°°°

Yoongi was at the studio, it was finally summer and he'd left Jimin with Taehyung and Jungkook.

The heat was doing things to the little cat, he couldn't stand clothes, said it made his skin too itchy. The boy refused to wear clothes at home, and would throw a fit if Yoongi even suggested pants. The fact that their air conditioner wasn't working and the repair man had yet to come fix it, made for a very hot home.

Yoongi on the other hand grew more and more irritable with each drop of sweat that slid down his temple.

He hated the summer heat, the air was too humid and even a simple walk to the bathroom had him sweating.

So when he arrived home that night, Jimin already waiting there. The first thing he did was put his things down and grab a cold glass of water from the kitchen.

He'd faintly seen Jimin standing in the living room when he walked in, but he was so damn grumpy and his day at the studio had been jam packed with paperwork today.

He fucking hated paperwork.

The kitten walked into the kitchen, standing by the opening.He heard the boy speaking softly, stuttering, but he was too busy gulping the cold water down. He was tired and sweaty, and all he wanted to do was shower and sleep.

'Hyung?'

'Hyung.'

'Yoongi?'

Yoongi could hear Jimin's little voice in the background, trying to grab his attention. In a flare of emotion, Yoongi slammed the cup onto the counter and turned to look at the boy, annoyed.

"What Jimin?"

The kitten flinched and looked at the elder with wide eyes. Yoongi could see the pink flush of hurt and embarassment climb up the kittens face.

It was only then that Yoongi noticed what the boy was wearing. He had one of Yoongi's white dressing shirts on with a few buttons undone, showing off prominent collarbones. His hair was fluffy, like he'd just taken a bath.

But what had Yoongi doing a double take, were the black knee-high socks the boy was wearing. They wrapped around his thick thighs and had a small pink bow on the center, the same color of the little bell on his collar.