🖤4🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Yoongi reached for the youngers neck, eyes searching his face for a sign to stop.

Yoongi couldn't stand how the rough leather collar looked against the soft skin. He could see bruising and reddening skin all around the collar.

The boy had changed in front of him again only this time, Yoongi had seen all the bruises staining his body.

He had been hurt.

As he unhinged the collar from his neck, he saw Jimin flinch slightly and gasp. His eyes flew to the youngers face once more, his mouth was slightly open and eyes looking into Yoongi's with something he couldn't name.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" He asked softly rubbing and inspecting the damaged skin on Jimin's neck. Yoongi felt as a shiver ran through Jimin's skin and quickly removed his hands.

Clearing his throat, Yoongi pulled thick blankets out from a cabinet and spread them on his bed. He could see the boy staring at him through his peripheral. Feeling self-conscious he quickly fixed the large bed.

Yoongi looked up to see Jimin with a confused expression, eyes suddenly watery.

Oh crap! Great Yoongi you took his collar off and now he's gonna cry.

He quickly went over to the boy and put a hand on his shoulder," Hey, hey- I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. If you want I can put the collar back on-" he was interrupted by the younger ," No! No, p-please I don't want it on, please," he whispered the last word.

Now it was Yoongi who was confused," Ok- it's alright, I wont put it back on." The older boy said assuring the suddenly frightened kitten," Can you tell me what's wrong then?" He asked eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Jimin spoke softly, the melodic sound filling the suddenly very quiet room,"W-why are you being so, so nice to me?" He asked bottom lip quivering as he tried to hard not to cry," You don't even know me, and you still- you still helped me", he finished as his lashes became wet with the tears he'd tried so hard to hold back.

Yoongi felt his heart break as Jimin bit his bottom lip and tears trickled down his cheeks.

"I helped you because I wanted to Jimin," he wiped the youngers tears, softly brushing them off his bruised cheeks," and because you looked scared, I couldn't leave you alone like that."

"Let's get some rest, a friend of mine is coming tomorrow. He just wants to check on you, is that fine?"

The hybrid nodded while sniffling softly. "Good" Yoongi said smiling warmly. Jimin returned it with a small smile of his own.