🖤21🖤

•UPDATE•

•UPDATE•

squishiejiminie thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for this amazing fanart 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

💕
💕

Not revised

🐣🐣🐣🐣

Jimin woke up warm, a little too warm. He was laying on his stomach and Yoongi was asleep draped across his back, and heavy. Jimin squirmed and began pushing up, trying to nudge the dead weight above him.

Yoongi groaned but moved, lying on his back instead. Jimin sighed in relief and picked himself up, his stomach was grumbling loudly. With everything that happened yesterday they'd both gone to sleep without eating. Jimin looked at his wrapped hand and wiggled his fingers, it felt sore but it wasn't anything he couldn't manage.

Yoongi was still dressed in his jeans and loose tee, they hadn't even changed into their PJs. Jimin picked the elders shirt up and ducked his head inside it. He stared at the lean torso, smooth and with the slight ridges of muscle.

Jimin absentmindedly licked his lips, curious eyes trailing lower where a v formed underneath the pants. He placed a chaste kiss, not being able to help himself.

After shamelessly staring at the appetizing man before him, Jimin scooted further inside Yoongi's loose shirt to where he was mouth level with a pink nipple.

With a snicker Jimin nipped at one of them and waited for the sleeping man's reaction. Yoongi stayed completely still.

Jimin furrowed his brow because, how could he not feel that? Jimin could feel even the slightest brush across his chest, it was such a sensitive area for him.

Jimin nibbled and sucked across Yoongi's chest, leaving small pink marks. Yoongi would just give the occasional grunt and sigh, but he didnt wake up.

It was only when Jimin gave a particularly hard bite on one of his nipples that Yoongi awoke with a gasp followed by a hiss of pain. Yoongi looked down to see a moving lump inside his shirt, and lifted the collar to see Jimin giggling against his chest.

Yoongi's hand instantly pushed down on his bruised nipple.

"Oh fuck! Jimin- what are you doing?" Yoongi groaned throatily and scrunched his face in pain.

Jimin laughed softly,"You don't like it?"

Yoongi complained at the sting,"No, definitely no. Not like that."

He let the collar of the shirt fall and watched the kitten crawl his way up. Jimin poked his head through the collar, stretching the shirt so his and Yoongi's head fit. Yoongi peered down through his lashes at the younger boy, and pouted making the kitten giggle.