🖤26🖤

HIS HANDS

HIS HANDS

MY WIG.

➕➕➕➕
Not revised.

Yoongi had Jimin pinned to the floor, slowly grinding against him, the kitten had messily spilled all over himself earlier. His little bell ringing from each push.

The younger gasped from the over stimulation, little moans slipping from kissed lips, his tail flicking beneath him sporadically. His wrist were caged by Yoongi's large hands, keeping them in place by his head.

They had been on the couch watching TV, well Yoongi had been using his laptop when Jimin decided he wanted the elders attention. They fell to the floor where Jimin refused to get up, and so, there they stayed having sex on the wood floor, with Jimin's legs hooked on Yoongi's shoulders and soft hands pinned.

Yoongi was still inside Jimin, already finished but to lazy to pull out just yet.
Sunlight filtered through the large windows, making Jimins sweaty body glisten beautifully.

He looked at the peachy skin, as the kittens legs fell to the floor, his body marked and bruised and Yoongi would've felt bad for all of it if it hadn't been Jimin who'd begged him to mark him all over. He took notice of the slight swell to his lower belly, Jimin kept touching and rubbing it with a satisfied sigh.

He let the kitten go and licked at the swollen buds on Jimin's chest, so self-indulgent of how perky and cute they looked due to his heat. The swelling of his chest and hips was going down though, much to Yoongi's disappointment.

Jimin whined loudly as the elder licked at his chest,"Stop it, hyung."

The kitten attempted to turn onto his belly to prevent the elder from licking and pulling at his sore nipples, but there was only so much he could do with Yoongi still inside him.

Yoongi grunted, pushing the naked kittens hips back down onto the wood floor, making him whimper softly.

It was Jimin's third day with his heat and he could already feel it beginning to dissipate. His body felt sore, exhausted, but the tightening in his belly was finally loosening, like a rubber band no longer being stretched. His belly extended just the slightest, all of the elders seed still guarded inside of him. He'd forgotten how many times they'd gone at it

He was sure it was over, though, his body felt so light and so sated and-

"Ow!" Jimin arched a little and tried to push Yoongi's head away with a cry when the elder sucked too hard on a pink nub," that hurts! St-Stop licking-"