🖤17🖤

Amor 💕

Amor 💕

Not revised ✌🏼

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

Yoongi was the first to wake up, but not to get up.

He lay there, with his eyes closed, holding onto Jimin's sleeping form, too lazy to move. That is, until he felt Jimin begin squirming in his hold, the new little bell around his neck tinkling softly. Yoongi groaned internally, he really wanted to stay in bed today. He didn't want to face the repercussions of his actions yesterday. Although he didn't necessarily regret them too much, because; wow.

He did think he could've handled the situation a bit differently. Because now, Yoongi couldn't stop replaying yesterday's events over and over again in his head. And the fact that he knew how deliciously sinful the little thing could look with just a bit of touching, didn't help either.

Jimin stirred some more before lifting himself up onto his elbows, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Yoongi stayed still, pretending to sleep, hoping that Jimin would decide to nap a little longer.

Yoongi sensed eyes on him, and felt the boy creep closer to his face. He felt the others soft exhales on his chin. The tip of Jimin's nose touched a cheek and Yoongi felt his lip twitch slightly, trying his best not to smile.

Yoongi heard Jimin huff softly. He lay as still as possible, even when the boy shifted out of his arms and sat on him. Yoongi let a grunt exit his mouth as he peeked through his lashes at the hybrid, watching Jimin's face light up when their eyes made contact. His soft ears perked up atop his disheveled hair.

"Hi," Jimin chirped happily, warm hands resting on the latter's chest. Yoongi didn't respond and just closed his eyes instead. The kitten whined and began to bounce on Yoongi, the bell on his collar tinkling along with his movements.

The elder grunted, eyes snapping open and hands grabbing onto the kittens hips to prevent him from doing it again. It was a little too close to his groin for comfort. Yoongi's hands felt warm skin and no cloth underneath Jimin's shirt, reminding him that the little cat had fallen asleep with no underwear, and making him aware of the fact that Jimin was currently sitting butt naked on his lower stomach. Jimin let a breathy little giggle fall from his lips and leaned down to rest on Yoongi's chest.

The little cat looked up at Yoongi with innocent wide, chocolatey orbs. The morning sun giving his golden hair an extra shine. 

"I'm hungry," Jimin whined suddenly, rubbing his face into Yoongi's neck. Yoongi exhaled deeply, closing his eyes again when Jimin began nibbling on his collarbone. He was in the middle of drifting back to sleep when he felt a sudden sting on his skin and flinched. With a hiss, Yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion before he flipped Jimin around, pushing the boy onto the bed. Jimin yelped and spread his legs around the elders waist. Yoongi grabbed the boys wrists and pinned them to the sides of his head.