🖤19🖤

I love stripes

I love stripes

Not revised.

❤🖤❤🖤❤

Over that past weeks Yoongi had been spending more and more time in the studio with Hoseok and Namjoon and if he wasn't in the studio, he'd be working from home.

The kitten was growing increasingly restless from the lack of attention, despite staying with Taehyung and Jungkook most of the time when the elder wasn't home, and Yoongi must've sensed it. Besides, there were only so many of Taehyung's sexual innuendos Jimin could take before melting into to a puddle of embarrassment. So after weeks of not having time for themselves, Yoongi decided to take a day off.

The elder wanted to go grocery shopping in the morning but the kitten refused to get up when the Yoongi tried to wake him. Jimin just wanted to sleep for a few more minutes.

So Yoongi left him home alone.

It wasn't his first time though. The boy spoke up one day when Yoongi was struggling to find someone to babysit because the little cat couldn't stay with Hoseok and he really didn't want to leave Jimin home alone. The kitten suggested being left in the house and the elder had objected to the idea right away, deciding to take the boy with him instead. Jimin really didn't want to be a burden, so he convinced the elder to let him stay once, just to see if it worked out. And he did just fine, he felt comfortable knowing he could video chat Yoongi through his new phone when he wanted.

So the kitten wasn't very worried right now. The store wasn't too far away anyways, and Jimin had the phone Yoongi had bought him. It had a bunch of games and filter apps that Jimin loved playing with.

After spending a few minutes sniffing and rolling around on Yoongi's side of the bed, Jimin stretched, back curving, bottom in the air and arms reaching out in front of him.

Just like a cat.

Yoongi would always say, before patting his bottom. Jimin yawned and climbed off the bed, reaching for his messy tail and running his fingers through it. Jimin decided against putting any pants on, being in just his briefs and long shirt was comfy. He walked to the bathroom and began brushing his teeth lazily.

After finishing up he walked to the living room and sat on the couch with his cellphone and brush in hand. The kitten began grooming his tail, gently brushing away stray hairs.

Once he was finished, he opened his snow app and sent Yoongi a quick picture with a puppy filter. He smiled to himself and decided to send it to Taehyung too.

The kitten leaned back on the couch and turned the t.v on to watch anime. He watched for a while, laughing softly at some parts, when his stomach suddenly growled. Jimin groaned and grabbed his belly.