🖤31🖤

💛💛💛

💛💛💛

Trigger warning

Jimin snuggled into his blanket as they drove out the city. They had gotten up too early and Jimin had woken up feeling really grumpy at first, going as far as refusing to let Yoongi dress him out of his pajamas. So Jimin was bundled up in his warmest and softest blanket. They stopped by the store to buy snacks, Jimin stayed in the car, not really dressed to go out.

As they drove, Yoongi had one hand on the steering wheel and another on his bare thigh. Jimin's blue PJ shorts left his legs exposed and Yoongi had managed to slip a hand under the blanket.

It started raining after they exited the city and Jimin's skin pebbled lightly as the elder kneaded his supple skin.

Jimin's mood lifted and he sang along to songs and sipped the iced coffee that had originally been Yoongi's. The kitten had a sip and decided he wanted some too, Yoongi let the boy have it, his content little smile enough to make the elders heart flutter.

Anything to make him feel calm again.

Yoongi drove in the highway for some time, Jimin just casually engaging in coversation.

Once they were on the streets, waiting for a light to turn green, Yoongi leaned over the shift and pulled Jimin into a sweet, soft kiss. Jimin complied instantly, mouth opening for the elder to explore as he pleased.

A honk behind had them both jumping, and Yoongi laughed lightly as he pushed forward. Jimins cheeks pinked and he pushed his fingertips to his tingling lips with a smile.

They arrived at the house, the rain still sprinkling lightly. Jimin stepped out the car and shivered, his blanket was draped over his shoulders. He was wearing his slip on shoes and had on mismatched, long and fuzzy socks. The boy could never find pairs seeing as he would always constantly lose a sock.

Yoongi grabbed his hoodie from the back seat and quickly went to put it over Jimin's head, making the sure the hood was up. He wrapped the blanket around Jimin's shoulders once more and kissed the tip of his pink nose.

The blonde looked adorable with Yoongi's large hoodie and drowned in his blanket. Yoongi couldn't help the burst of affection spreading through his chest at the sight of the soft, sweet hybrid.

"Go wait by the door, I'll get our stuff."

Jimin nodded and began walking towards the house. Yoongi couldn't help himself and gave his ass a little pinch.

Jimin squeaked and turned to hit Yoongi on his chest, cheeks a bright pink. Yoongi laughed and grabbed the boys wrist,"So feisty."

Jimin scrunched his nose and Yoongi leaned in for a kiss,"Go baby."

Jimin smiled and gave the elder a small push, walking towards the home once more. Yoongi watched him walk with a dopey grin before shaking his head.