🖤24🖤

HAPPY SINNING

HAPPY SINNING

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin was being clingy.

So much more than usual. He wanted more kisses, wanted more touches even went as far as asking Yoongi to let him ride his thigh daily to which Yoongi limited to once every other day.

Now, the elder had no problem with this because he loved pleasing the kitten. Liked hearing his purrs and whines whenever he'd tease him to tears.

No, what was stressing Yoongi was that the kitten's urges were acting up in the most inconvenient times.

For instance, they'd gone grocery shopping like they always do once a week, and Yoongi was browsing through the cereal collection when Jimin began whining and begging that Yoongi take him go the bathroom because, he had to go now.

So with a sigh he followed the kitten to the store's bathroom only to be pushed up against the door once it closed behind him.

Jimin kissed him desperately and rubbed against him. Yoongi tried to push the kitten away but he saw the tears threatening to spill.

Yoongi came out of that bathroom with swollen lips and a ruffled hair, Jimin looked perfectly fine, even skipped out humming, as if Yoongi hadn't just been on his knees getting him off with his mouth.

Another time, Yoongi had taken the boy to get some ice cream and some of it had melted onto Yoongi's fingers. Jimin reached out and pulled the fingers into his mouth, sucking and licking them until they were clean, leaving Yoongi shocked and with half a boner.

The kittens only explanation was that he really liked Yoongi's hands and now he developed the habit of sucking on Yoongi's fingers when the fooled around or went to bed.

It was all too much and yet, not enough. The elder didn't want the kitten to think that he just wanted something from him so he never really intiated the sexual contact. Yoongi's right hand was currently his best friend.

So, he was feeling a little overwhelmed.

And today he was coming back from the studio, it was a late night and really he expected Jimin not to be asleep yet. What he didn't expect was to be tackled by the kitten the moment he stepped through the door.

He was sweating, dressed only in his gray briefs. His tail whipped furiously behind him and his trembling hands began pulling and tugging at Yoongi's shirt.