🖤25🖤

U ready?

U ready?

💕(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)💕

Not revised

Jimin trembled as Yoongi held him in his hand, small hips thrusting up desperately into the elders grip.

The kitten didn't know what was happening, he couldn't calm himself no matter how hard he tried. Yoongi's scent was enough to drive him crazy and have him hard in his sweatpants.

Jimin noticed that his briefs were fitting him a little tight from his thighs and hips, so he decided to not wear them, but Yoongi chastised him for it, saying it wasn't okay to just wear his pants with no underwear.

Jimin was too embarrassed to tell him why he'd decided to not wear his briefs, feeling self conscious about the softness of his legs and belly.

Jimin whimpered as he felt the heat began to pool and pulse around his groin, sending waves of pleasure to his extremities.

"M-More, I need more!"

Yoongi swallowed heavily at that, because really there was only so much he could do with his hands and mouth. If Jimin wanted more, that only meant one thing.

And Yoongi definitely didn't want to step into that direction, at least not yet.

The elder dug his thumb into Jimin's pink slit making the boy cry out. He was wet, and was leaking precum and slick like no tomorrow. Yoongi had never seen Jimin so damn hard, his pink dick flushed and swollen and it only seemed to be getting more intense with each flash of heat.

Watching the boy squirm and flinch at every stroke had Yoongi licking his lips. The elder pushed a hand inside the kittens shirt, he found a swollen nipple and gave it a testing pinch.

Jimin gasped, eyes open wide as he curled in to the touch. Yoongi continued his stroking as he tugged and pinched at Jimin's sensitive chest.

"H-Hyung- Oh! Oh!"

The hybrid came on his hand with a shuddering moan, tail gripping onto Yoongi's wrist for dear life.

Jimin slumped into the couch, tired but sated for the meantime.

"You okay kitten?"

Jimin nodded with a cute, lazy smile on his pink lips. Yoongi leaned in to give him a sweet kiss, before getting up to get the wet wipes and wash his hands.

He pushed Jimin back onto the sofa and pulled his sweatpants off, cleaning his limp dick and in between his meaty thighs with the wipes he'd bought that same week.