🖤30🖤

😩

😩

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

*trigger warning: mention of abuse

Not revised

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin trembled under his yellow blanket, squeezing himself into a small ball on the couch. He watched Yoongi emerge from the hall with a handful of his plush toys. The kitten quickly reached for his little duck, hands shaking when Yoongi lifted him and placed him on his lap.

Jimin snuggled into Yoongi's neck, breathing in his scent to try and rid himself from the memory of the other smell. Tears fell from Jimin's eyes and dropped on to Yoongi's collarbones, the elder squeezed the little cat to his chest.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Jimin hiccupped and looked into Yoongi's eyes, he came closer to the elder and kissed his lips. He looked up at him again and then leaned in to kiss him some more. Yoongi squeezed the kitten close, and returned the sweet pecks the boy was leaving on his mouth.

"I-I love you." Jimin's voice trembled as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and snuggled into his neck with soft whimpers.

The youngers tail was wrapped around his waist and Yoongi gently massaged the boys twitchy ears.

"I love you too, more than anything."

Jimin's heart clenched in his chest, he would tell Yoongi. The elder was always there for him, never judged him and never pushed him away.

Jimin would give him everything he was.

"I..." Jimin sat up on the elders legs, wiping his eyes, his heart beating rapidly at the memories. He wanted to tell Yoongi though, he didn't want to keep it bottled up anymore.

"Hey, you don't have to if you don't want to." Yoongi cupped a round cheek and smiled up at the delicate boy perched on his lap.

Jimin kissed the elders palm and shook his head, softly speaking,"I want to."

Jimin took a deep breath and with a encouraging and loving look from Yoongi's eyes he opened his mouth.

"H-He was always nice to me. When... when I lived in the breeding home, he would always tell me how pretty I was." Yoongi swallowed thickly, a hand rubbing the small of Jimin's back.