🖤1🖤

Trigger warning: abuse

••••••

Jimin

Jimin awoke from sleep with a start. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around for any sign of what might have woken him. He'd dreamed of being back in the breeding facility, because although it wasn't a warm home, it was better than being here.

He slowly and gingerly crawled out of his bed, still recovering from his Masters last beating. Darkness engulfed his room, he preferred it that way. It was small and dusty with only enough space for his small, lumpy bed and a small cabinet where he kept some clothes in. He looked outside the large window on the opposite side of his bed. His fingers reached to touch the hard leather collar around his neck. He sighed softly. The view of the dark forest was pleasant, one of the few things he still managed to enjoy.

It was raining.

Hard.

Jimin saw a flash of light accompanied by the sound of booming thunder.

So that's what woke him.

How pretty.

He thought.

Lost in thought, Jimin failed to notice the soft creaking sound of his door being opened. A shadow slithered in through the now opened door.

"Jimin."

He heard the voice whisper, his blood ran cold. It was his Master, he was a big burly man, he could've even been handsome if it weren't for the menacing expression always plastered on his face. Jimin was afraid, he couldn't take another beating, not right now. Instantly on high alert, Jimin slowly turned his head to look at the figure now slowly coming closer. Closing in like a predator hunting it's prey.

"Yes sir?" Jimin replied softly, eyes now focused on the rotting wood beneath his feet.

"I'm sorry", he said bluntly. Jimin gave no reply. Looking up he saw his Masters face contort in to one of seething anger. A glass object, Jimin guessed to be a bottle, was thrown onto the wall behind him. He flinched as the sound of shattering glass echoed through the small room.

"Why do make me do these things to you? I want to treat you right but you- you always ruin it!" Jimin jumped as the man stepped closer, the stench of alcohol invading his senses. He avoided his gaze once more.

The older man crossed the room in a few angry steps.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little shit!" He hissed, taking a hold of Jimin's chin and jerking it up roughly. Tears began prickling in Jimin's eyes, fear and panic overwhelming his senses as the mans grip on his face tightened.

"You think I like doing this!?" He yelled his grip on the younger not lessening. "I've been kind enough to care for you and give you everything you need and yet, you still reject my love!" The drunken man hissed. Jimin wanted to cry, could feel the tears threatening to fall at any moment, but didn't want to give in." I-Im sorry, pleas- "

Slap!

Jimin was momentarily stunned as the sting of the slap spread across his whole face. Before he could tend to the abused cheek, he was being thrown harshly onto his bed, bouncing from the force. He looked up to the man now towering above him. Flashes of thunder lightening up the room sporadically.

"You'll love me, whether you like it or not you'll love me", the man slurred, beginning to pull at the waistband of Jimin's pajama shorts. Jimin cried out as he began squirming and trying to push the bigger man off. "No! No, m-master I-Im-"

He was cut off by a harsh and bruising kiss. The older mans free hand inching upwards towards Jimin's chest as the other continued to struggle with his shorts. Jimin turned his head to the side to avoid more of the mans forceful kissing, allowing him to bite harshly onto the soft skin above the collar. The younger cried out in pain as tears now blurred his vision. Upset with the still blatant rejection the man suddenly wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and began squeezing.

"Die then, if you won't accept me, I have no use for you!" He yelled as his hands continued tightening on the youngers neck. Jimin felt as if his eyes would pop out of his head. In a state of panic, Jimin began clawing at the mans hands with desperation. He could feel the leather collar biting in to the skin of his neck. He had to get away, he had to fight.

Drawing all the strength he could muster he brought his knee up, connecting to a place in between his Masters legs. With a loud umph! The man rolled off, hands flying to cradle the injured area. Jimin coughed violently as he took in big gulps of air, hands wrapping around his now bruised neck.

"You fucking bitch!" The older man cried out in pain, hand reaching for Jimin once more. "No!" Jimin squeaked as he quickly got off his bed and kicked the man once more for good measure.

"Fuck!"

Jimin quickly left the room, wincing as pain shot up through his injured body. Running down the stairs of the old house two steps at a time, he sprinted towards the front door. He was passing the door frame.

An earsplitting scream was heard "I'LL FIND YOU JIMIN!"

Jimin's heart pounded in his chest, so loud in his ears it rivaled the sound of the thunder. He leaped in to the forest as fast as his legs could carry him and didn't look back. He could feel the rocks and branches cutting into his feet but didn't care, he had to get away from that man.

The rain and thunder were his only companions as he kept going deeper into the forest.

His lungs burned as he ran faster than he ever had his whole life. He ran from the nightmare that took him months before.

He had to hide from him.

From the man he called Master.

------------------------

Let me know what y'all think :)