Continue of Chapter 1

<A/n> sorry for typos and miss spelling I am typing this stuff on my phone. Also continuation for chapter one <a/n>

--------------------

“Both of you stop! Dan, Luna is a great leader and Jay did say it was his fault. Luna I like no I love Dan, because he’s nice and loveable.” Sarah told them.

“Okey you five explain yourselves.” the police officer said.

“Gladly.” Luna says.

                    FLASH BACK!!!

        Luna’s P.O.V

Another day at this school, well everyone thinks  I have no emotion well beside one person and that’s Sarah.

“Okay class pick teams of five.” the teacher says. Sarah and me always team up, but groups of five, hmmm.

“Luna,hi, this is my new boyfriend Dan, Dan this is my best friend forever Luna.” Sarah says, she is so happy, but why HIM the shadow of the school.

“Hey.” is all I said, remember stay cool.

“Hey nice to meet you.” Dan says, good he hasn’t heard of my secret,  even though he knows everything.

“whatever , so who would be are other tw-…..” I got cut off by my teacher.

“Luna, Sarah, and Dan these two need a group.” After the teacher said that she left to students behind.

“Hello I’m lily and he’s Jay.” the fox girl said while the monkey boy just smiled and wave.

“Well hi I’m Dan and this is my girlfriend Sarah.” Dan said and pointed to Sarah. Oh how I hate him, I don’t swing that way, but still he’s acting so nice what a lie. But if he even thinks about hurting Sarah he as good as dead.

“My name is Luna, okay now lets us see what we have to do.” I said pretty coldly.

“O-okay.” Lily says.

“We need to go to the museum after school.” Sarah says in a disappointed voice. We all sigh. Why a museum they’re the most boring place ever. I looked over the assignment is actually easy.

“We just need to go the a museum to find are person then write a three paragraph paper about him. So that means you four can do whatever you when we get there, cause I’ll just do the work.” I said, they were happy that I said that.

“Miss Knight, please go to the office.” the teacher told me.

“Okay.” I said. I got a little bit worried, but oh well. I walk off to the officer

Sarah P.O.V.

That is weird, why is one of the most smart people in this schools going to the office unless. Oh I hope I’m wrong.

“I be back gotta go.” Dan said then left. Hmmmm this is so weird, BUT who cares right now.

TIMESKIP!!!!!

3rd P.O.V.

The five enter the museum.

“This is it.” Luna says while looking around. While they were walking Jay decided to leave the group.

“Wait a sec. Did anyone see where Jay went I supposed to keep an eye on him.” Lily ask the others. The others were thinking for a bit. Until Luna spoke up.

“Don’t know where he went. I was looking for are person.” Luna said.

“Wow I thought the ‘leaders’ always look out for their followers. Maybe you shouldn’t lead.” Dan said out coldly to Luna. Luna turn around to Dan and gave of a awful vib.

“Is that right now, but I thought that YOU were glad that I took lead. So how bout you stay quiet KITTY.” Luna said awfully cold to Dan, Dan did back up because of how Luna looked. Dan still fought back though.

“Well how can I trust you doing the ALL the work. Guess what I can’t because I don’t know if you will do the work, WOLLFY.” Dan said with venom in his voice. Sarah saw this would only go worse so she step in between the two who were about to fight.

“Alright you two calm down please there is no need to fight. Dan you can trust Luna because I do, and Luna just go and do your thing.” Sarah said breaking them up.

“I will Sarah.” Luna says then walks off.

“I don’t trust her at all.” Dan whisper to himself.

Jay’s P.O.V

After I left the group I decided to how to pull my prank. Hmmm now where did I leave my bag…….I left it outside near the trash. I ran outside and got my bag, I enter the museum once again. Now it’s time to pull my prank. I sneak into the lounge area where the workers go on break at.  I got out washable spray paint, I’m not that evil. I started spraying the room black and neon pink.

“Hahaha this is fun hahah” I laughed.

“WHAT THE HELL!!!” someone yelled. Crap I can’t get caught.

“You there” the person said. Ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu- no I gotta go. I started to run.

“You can’t catch me” I sang might as well have fun. When running I started spray painting the hallway. I saw my friends so I ran to them.

“Sup guys.” I said then jumped over them and hid behind tthem

3rd P.O.V.

“Do you guys see a monkey kid run this way.” the person asked the kids, he was a cop. Luna was about to say no to the man but Lily spoke up.

“Well yes he’s my friend and we’re in a group with this people.” Lily told the cop. Luna face palmed, while Dan and Sarah shake their head in disappointment.

“Then you five are under arrest for the boy’s trouble.” the cop told them.

“Hold on officer it’s not our fault though. We thought he went to the restroom sir.” Luna said trying to not get arrested, but she had failed.

“You kids are coming with me.” the officer said. Luna was about say something else, but she gave up on trying. Three more officers appeared and took the five kids to a holding cell at the police station.

End of flashback

“So that what happen.” Luna told the police officer.

“So Miss. Knight , what you said that you're the leader, right?” The officer asked Luna.

“Yes.” Luna said.

“Okay then, you other four may go we need to ask Miss. Knight some more questions.” The officer said then let the others go. Then he tooked Luna to a different room.

--------------------

<A/n>so that's the first chapter. I know it’s not the best but i tried. Anyway thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes, but I hope all the readers have a Nice day. I will try to get chapter three -~- on with in three weeks or less. <a/n>

<(friend) a/n>not true it's good and i want more<(friend) a/n>

<a/n> ok I'll try hard, oh and also if it does take more than three weeks im very sorry  <a/n>