Chapter 7: Dan's Past

Luna’s P.O.V.

(right after her and Dan Left. There outside though)

Ugh, I was having a nice conversation with Dan then she walked in. The one who told me…...that…. I know there is more then they said, I’m not stupid.

“You alright Luna?” Dan asked me. I looked up to him and sigh.

“Not really I know their hiding more secrets then they’re saying. It just makes me mad.” I told Dan. He looked at me and sighed.

“I could tell as well….” Dan said. There was silence after. The silence lasted about two minutes. I always hate the silence. I sigh trying to come up with topic. I can’t think of anything. Ugh this is really bad.

“You know Luna” Dan spoke. Thank god he spoke.
“Yeah.” I answered.

“I hope you know the people they’re talking about is the Light Fang. I just want to tell you that.” Dan told me, I could hear sadness in that.

“What happen to you with them?” I asked. He sighed and looked away, then look back at me. He grabbed my wrist and pull me to an alleyway. I was confused, I was about to say something until Dan cover my mouth.

“You promise not to tell a soul about this.” He said, he sounded serious. I nodded in agreement. He  pulled his hand off of my mouth.

“I promise Dan.” I said. He sighed, he most likely thinking about what to say.

“Well I lied… I do remember who attack me when I was five.” I was shocked, but not to much. As I look at him and looked normal but his eyes show sadness and loneliness. I felt bad.

“Anyway *sigh* they were the Light Fang….. They attack my family….”

Flash Back

Dan’s P.O.V.

(when he is five years old.)

I was playing with my younger sister.

“Luc don’t run too far ahead!” I yelled at her, she giggled and ran off. I laugh and ran after her. I caught up to her in the woods. I ran around trees, jumped over roots, and dunked under low branches. As I catch up with her she in a opening in the woods. She looked scared, I ran up to her.

“Luc are you okay?” I asked. She turns around and hugs me.

“Big-brother I saw a man wearing white and he had a gun.” She said crying into my chest.

“It’s okay Luc let's go home.” I said.

“C-can you give me a piggy-back rid?” she asked, I couldn’t say no. I bend down so she can jump on, which she did. After 6 minutes we made it home. What got me shock was that the town was on fire. I ran still with my sister on my back. I went to look for mom and dad.

“Brother w-whats g-going on?” Luc acked me.

“I d-don’t know.” I answered. While running to find my parents I heard a scream, it was mom’s. I ran faster to the noise. What I saw disturbed me, my mom on the ground red liquid coming out of her, a hole in her chest. She looked at me and mouth the words “run, run my children.” Her eyes dulled and she went limp. I felt some tears coming down my face, but I did what she told me.

“Brother what happen with mommy.” Luc asked me while I was running.

“She’s gone.” I told her.

“No she not she was sleeping in something red back there.” She said.

“No!! She’s not sleeping she got shot she d-dead!” I yelled at my sister. She jumped of my back.