chapter 19

Astrid P.O.V.

Once I got the texts from Luna she send it to everyone beside Luc cause she probably knows cause she lives with Luna. I walked into Uncle Rick’s office and sigh.

“What’s wrong Astrid?” I hear Sky said. I looked to him I should probably tell him. I sigh and showed him the text. His eyes widen then whisper to me, “why does Luna want everyone at her house doesn’t she know her dad won’t be there?”

“I know she knows. She has something going on and you coming to she told me to text everyone who involve with her that isn’t adults.” I whisper to him, he nodded and sigh.

“Oh what’s going on here?” I jumped when I heard Uncle Rick’s voice.

“Uncle Rick!” I yelled, “you don’t just sneak up on people. They could hurt you if you do.” I punch him in his arm.

“Sorry Ast, I just want to know what your talking about with my little sky?” He asked closing his eyes tilting his head. I sigh this man is freaking weird. I look towards sky and he shakes his head telling me not to tell his Dad.

“Sorry, but it’s not your business and aren’t you suppose to be at a meeting with Uncle Travis soon.” I said looking at him my gaze harden.
“Yes, but a teacher wanted to talk to me and I need to get my stuff.” He spoke. I watch him get his stuff and leave.

“Let’s go Sky”  I finally said after 2 minutes when he felt.

Dan P.O.V

I got a text from Astrid to go to Luna’s house for a meeting. I look to Sarah and sigh. Man I was suppose to take her to the movies. But why are we going to Luna’s house? What if Astrid found out about the kiss?!?! I’ll be dead!!!

“Dan did you get a text from Astrid right now?” Sarah asked

“I did Sarah we should go.” I said grabbing her wrist and started to pull her.

“Dan you don’t have to drag me.” Sarah said trying to leave my grasp. I let go, but continue to walk.

Sarah P.O.V

My phone buzzed same time as Dan’s phone. I see him look at his phone so i decided to look at mine. Uh Astrid texted me. I tap the message and a look of surprise cross my face. Man I was hoping I could out on a date with Dan tonight I guess not anymore. I sigh and looked towards Dan to see him in thought. Might as well bring him out of his thoughts and seeing what the text is it was probably Astrid who texted him.

“Dan did you get a text from Astrid right now?” I asked looking at him.

“I did Sarah we should go,” He spoke grabbing my wrist and started to pull me along.

“Dan you don’t have to drag me.” I said trying to get out of his grasp. He finally let go, but he continue to walk. What’s up with him? He’s been out of it since lunch.

Lily P.O.V

I was at my aunt's house or what I know as home. I set my stuff in my room and went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of double chocolate cake my aunt made for her book club yesterday. There was still some left over. I put the slice of cake on a plate and grabbed a fork and headed up to my room. I sat on my bed and heard my phone beep. I sigh and set the plate down on my night stand. I turn on my phone and tap on the message. Hmm so Luna wants us at her house. I sigh and grabbed the plate and fork. I walk to the door of the house.

“I’ll be staying over at a friends house!!” I yelled and felt. Hopefully Luna has clothes for me.

3rd P.O.V