chapter 21

Travis P.O.V

My daughter, what should we do?!?! I don’t want my daughter to die. I want her to live a peaceful life. I never wanted her to get caught up in this life. She doesn’t need any of this. Maybe if Lilith stayed alive we could have given birth to a boy so he could help Luna. My baby wolf is now trap with the people who killed her mother. Tears rush down my face, I notice I’m not the only one. Lucinda, Astrid, Sarah, Lily, they all have tears. Dan holding Sky back, Jay holding Lily. No one wanted this no one at all. Except those bastards. Those f*cking bastards did this they will f*cking pay no one is taking my baby. I stood up and went to my room slamming my door. I open my closet to see my old Shadow Fang suit. A black tux with a vest underneath. My M-9 pistol and my Ak-47. I get dressed and fixed my grey tie. As I load my guns I looked into the mirror, I remember wearing this when I saved Dan. I place my black fedora on and hold the door handle a memory ran into my mind the death of Lilith.

It was a normal day Lilith taking care of a young Luna. Their having a nice tea party they asked if I wanted to join, sadly I said no. I had work to do. I was only gone for an hour. I came back to see a crowd in my front yard. I tried to push through, but I was push back. I decided to go through the back so I did. As I enter the house I hear crying. I ran to the front to see the crowd yelling demon. I see my baby crying and my wife standing in front of Luna, staring at the crowd. I quickly came up to them and asked what's going on acting clueless on what really happening. The mayor came up to us and yelled Travis you're living with a demon, but we don’t know which girl it is. Me knowing that both of them are demons, but I don’t want either of them to die, but I saw Lilith’s eyes I know what she’s going to do. I sigh knowing I’m going to lose her. Lilith said she was the demon and showed them her demon side. She was tied down and looked at me and told me to take care of the work and are angle. Tears fell from my face, people gave me sad looks. They believe I didn’t know my own wife was a demon. Then someone asked a question I didn’t like, what about the daughter she could be a demon. Lilith’s eyes widen so did mine so I yelled which broke me. She couldn’t be a demon she never showed a disgraceful side. People believed what I said and I gave Lilith a apologetic look. She knew what I did was to keep are daughter alive, but I was never able to say I love you before she died, and I saw a familiar man wearing all white that bastard. After she died Luna was broken same with me that’s when I hung up my suit and started being a dad, but I still ran Shadow Fang. that day was awful, I lost to much that day I’m not losing the only thing that keeps me sane in this world.

I left my room to see everone talking about what they should do I came up behind them then spoke “We attack that’s finally.” They jumped and I see Astrid look at me confused, same with Sky.

“Uncle didn’t you give up that outfit?” Sky asked. I sigh and looked down.

“I couldn’t Sky and it’s time for me to give it my all, Light Fang will die.” I said venom dripping as I move a picture and showed weapons. I look to the kids and smirk.

“Pick a weapon kids time to show who’s boss.” I passed out weapons to them as they get ready for what’s about to come.

……….

……....

……..

…….

……

…..

….

..

.

Here I come you bastard.

End of chapter 21

A/N Two chapters again I know this was short but aye it wasn’t going to be long anyway I hope y’all enjoy. TheLunarMoonWolf is done bye!!!