chapter 14

Luna’s P.O.V

Ugh my head. What happen….oh wait never mind I remember. I lost it again I need to fix me. Wait….I open my eyes to see I'm in my rooms with rope around my wrist…..WHY DO I HAVE ROPE AROUND MY WRIST WHAT DID I DO!?!?!?!? I was snapped out of my thoughts by my bedroom door creaking open. I turned my head to see who it was...dad.

“Ahh honey you’re awake. I'm so glad. You don't have to miss school.” My dad said. I groan why did I have to wake up uhhh…

“Your probably want to know what today is...well it's Sunday afternoon. Luna?”

“Yes dad.” I spoke my voice raspy because of the lack of water. He didn't say anything place whatever he was holding on my night stand, untied my wrist. I sit up and he hands me a glass of water. I take it and chug it down. That feels better.

“Luna I want you to have this.” I hummed confused to what my dad said. I look to him and see him holding a book.

“What is it?” I asked tilting my head to the side.

“It's a book your mother always wrote in remember.” now he said that it is. She always wrote in that book…..I thought she was buried with it. He handed me the book and I take it.

“Why are you giving me this?” I asked. He shows a sad smile.

“For what happen on friday night…...Your mother told me to give you this book when you're able to contain….your demon. But I think you need it now….we always fought when we should give it to you, but you need it now….I love you.” My dad said. I saw some tears from in his eyes. I quickly  jumped up and hugged him.

“Dad I know and I love you too.” I said hugging him. He hugs back.

“I better go..I left some sandwiches on the tray with another cup of water. Eat you and rest cause you got school tomorrow.”  I groan at what my dad said ugh school. He smiled and left the room. I quickly ate what he gave me. I open my mother’s book and start reading. What I read confused me. As  I read the pages I felt a presence around me, a calming yet stern feeling. I’m eyes started to fall, I yawn. I guess I’m sleepy. I close the book and set it to the side, I lied down and pulled the cover over my head and closed my eyes.

Time Skip

I woke up to banging on my door.

“LUNA WAKE UP NOW!!” a familiar voice yelled through my bedroom door.  I threw the covers off and slowly stood up. Once I stood up my door breaks down to see Astrid and a black and white apron. I probably jumped a foot into the air, and fell on my butt.

“Oh your awake well get dressed. Breakfast will be done in five minutes.” Astrid said leaving me by myself with a broken door. I sigh and went to my walk in closet. Thank god my mom got me this…..anyway I grabbed a purple tank, black jeans, and a purple bra…… I quickly get undressed then dressed again. I grab some purple-silver socks and my black combat boots. I put the socks on then the boots. I grabbed my favorite purple hoodie that had some small silver designs at the sleeves. I walked down stairs to see Astrid finishing breakfast Dan sitting at the dining table with my Dad they're talking about something….wait LUCINDA IS THERE TOO!!!

“Hi everyone….question why is Lucinda here?” I asked sitting by my Dad.

“Well you see… Lucinda goes to are school. Don’t worry we have tracker on her.” My Dad said. Lucinda sighs.

“To be honest I won’t tell anyone I had a talk with my brother.” She said. I was about to say something but Astrid came out with are food. (Picture above)  I was beyond happy. My favorite breakfast. I started to dig in.