chapter 18

Luna’s P.O.V

I had the same feeling as them, but didn’t what to say it out loud. Yet I finally spoke “You could be right, but we don’t have to worry one we can handle it and my Dad is always a step ahead, well sometimes.” They nod in agreement. The bell rang telling us time for class. We got up and threw the trash. I can’t stop thinking of the kiss, why did Dan do that. I quickly went to third block not wanting my friends to see my heated face.

Time skip near the end 4th block

I stare out the window light drizzles fall. My mind still wanders to lunch, yet now that I think about it I feel like I was being watch. That means someone saw what happen between me and Dan. I sigh, why did that even happen Dan likes Sarah. I wonder how Jay’s doing he’s stuck in the hospital. He did nothing wrong, I got me hurt, he protected me. Why though? I could be in the hospital right now and not him. At least Lily is fine, that day Lily couldn’t stop crying wouldn’t leave Jay at all. I feel bad seeing her though that. It is my fault, but it’s not. Luc was after me, but she’s glad she shoot Jay and not me, so am I. If Jay let me get shoot we wouldn’t have meet Luc, Astrid would have killed her. I rest my head on my hand, elbow resting on the desk. Still staring out the window. All I can ask is why. Why did this happen to me? Why did Jay save me? Why did I tell them? Why? Why? They would have be better without me. Why do they still stay with me? Just Why? By being in deep thought I didn’t hear the teacher call my name. Just in my own world where nothing can enter. Why can’t I stop doubting myself? They’re my friends they would stay with me, right? Stop doubting Luna! They’re your friends till the end. Astrid, Sarah, Dan, Lily, Jay, even Lucinda. I even have Sky, Uncle Rick, and my Dad, but why do I think this way. My heart aches, why must it be hard. Having a demon not knowing how to control it. I’m going to hurt them I know it. I can’t control myself I’ll lose it, I’ll kill them. They don’t need me, I’m just holding them back. I need to leave they don’t need me. I’m useless. When Acantha and Abaddon attack us they got hurt I know it. If I just fought back before I wouldn’t need to be in the hospital. It’s my fault it’s all my fault.

“SLAM!!!”

“LUNA KNIGHT WILL YOU LISTEN TO THE LESSON!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS!! This is the first time you haven’t paid attention. Stay after class. We need to talk.” The teacher yelled I shook my head yes. I glance to see my friends staring at me. Well beside Luc she in a different class.

Third P.O.V

Near the end of 4th block, the friends notice Luna staring out the window not paying attention. They wonder what’s going on with Luna. Dan sigh and rested his head on his desk. Astrid kept glancing towards Luna. Sarah tapping her finger on the desk. Lily drawing randomly. Dan glanced at Luna who is know resting her head on her hand. ‘Why is she still staring out the window’ Dan thought then sigh.

“Luna.” The teacher called out. ‘Luna snap out of it.’ Dan thought again now sitting straight up. The rest turned their head to the black haired wolf girl.

“Luna.” the teacher said raising her voice abit. Now everyone in class is looking at the deeply in thought girl.

“LUNA KNIGHT WILL YOU LISTEN TO THE LESSON!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS!! This is the first time you haven’t paid attention. Stay after class. We need to talk.” The teacher yelled making some students jump. Luna shook her head. Her friends sighed.  

Time skip after class.

Luna’s P.O.V

Oh no oh no oh no I’m in trouble. This is bad. The teacher sat down and looked at me.

“Luna what’s going on?” She asked looking at me. I sigh I don’t want to tell her. Come up with a lie.

“Friend trouble.” Not completely a lie but not the full truth, hopefully she believes it. She stares at me.

“Luna do you even know my name?” Uhhh, I never thought of that I always call her Miss or teacher, I never called her by her name.

“No I don’t Miss.” I said looking at her titling my head. She sigh and looked at me.

“If I tell you my name then you have to do something for me okay?” I nod saying yes.

“Okay my name is Andrea, it means courages and that’s what you need right now don’t you.” She right I do need courage, but my stupid mouth something else.

“Why do I need courage?”

“Well Luna” She pauses and puts her hand on her chin in a thinking way. About 30 seconds she continues “You need the courage to do stuff, That’s why I told you, you were looking out the window not paying attention. I thought something happen which it did. Luna whatever is eating you show courage don’t back down. I know I can believe you will cause you have a heart that need courage.” She sighs and rubs her hands together. She looks down then back to me in a whisper voice she said, “you don’t need to end up like me.” I would ask her what that means, but she claps and spoke in a happy tone, “so Luna please show courage you, also you need to break your cold personality it gets annoying.” I sigh and nod to the teacher, I got up and gather my stuff I walk to the door, but a hand grabbed me by my bag and a mouth comes to my ear

“Please Luna be careful I don’t need another student in the hospital because of the Light fang.” Miss. Andrea whisper, then push me out the door. I stood outside the now closed classroom door. Did she just mention the Light Fang? How does she know about them? Where we found out? What’s going to happen to her? I snapped out of my thoughts when I notice two lovely cole like black eyes staring at me.

“Luna are you in there?” Luc asked poking my cheek. I shove her hand away and sigh.
“I have something to tell all of us,” I said. Luc looked at me and nodded.

“I need Jay out of the hospital and at my house by 6 o’clock, please Luc,” I said looking at Luc. I texted Astrid to get everyone and meet me at my house by 6, and don’t be late.

“Guess this is happening.” I mutter to myself walking down the hall.

End of chapter 18

A/N YUP I’M BETTER NOW!!! Two chapters in one day well I was just planning both of them being Chapter 17, but to me it didn’t feel right so you guys just get two chapters. If you wolves don’t know what happen I put it on my page conversations thing. Anyway I hope y’all wolves enjoy this and have a wonderful day TheLunarMoonWolf is done BYE!!!!!!