chapter 13 the demon within

Warning some gore ahead I'll tell you where it is so you can skip it if you can't handle some gore I'll also tell where you can start reading again

Luna’s P.O.V

Time skip after they put lucinda in a cell at luna’s house Luna's father brought them

It’s been a couple of hours since that ‘thing’ was put in a cell. I think I’ll pay her a visit. I check the time, hmm midnight. I know Astrid is asleep that’s for sure, but I don’t know if Dan is asleep. Sarah and Lily are still at the hospital. Oh well I need to talk to her now. I get off of my bed, and went to the door. I put my wolf ear against the door to see if I can hear anything or one outside of my door. No one is outside to what I can hear. I slowly open my door, and step out. I close my door quickly. I went to the stairs and slowly went down to the basement level to see her. All I know is that we threw her into a cell down here. Once I reach the first floor, I looked around to see if anyone is up. Once I knew the area is clear, I head to the door that leads to the basement. I quickly went down the stairs. I walk down the hallway.

“Which cell did we put her in?” I ask no one in particular. I past three cells so far, number four.

“Oh look who came to give me a visit the demon wolf.” I growled, I’m not a demon. I look in into the cell to she her sitting in the middle of the floor.

“I had a feeling that you’ll come. So what do you need demon.” Lucinda said, staring into my eye.

“Stop calling me demon you scum.”  I growled at her. She laugh.
“Oh my poor dear, your father never told you, what a pitty. Your mom isn’t normal you know.”

“What do you mean.”

“Well demon, Why don’t I tell you a story. When I started training in the Light Fang the leader, had a crush on your mother. He talked about having a crush on the enemy team. He told me about her. How she was the leader of Shadow Fang, and her dark secret. Her name Lilith Knight, your mother. I seen pictures of her, she was very pretty. Can see why ’he’ would have feeling for her. Anyway, what I know about her…...”  I look at her, why did she just stop. I open her cell and swiftly grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her up.

“Tell me everything you know about my mother.” I said in a dark tone. She look dirtracally in my into my eyes.

“Okay dear, only cause you ask.” I growled at her, she smirk,  “anyway demon, this is what I was told. My boss meet your mother in high school, same with your father. He fell in love with your mother, even though he knew they were against each other. He was a little mad and crazy for her. Well that's what I think, anyway so he would stalk her, to find anything about her. He saw crazy stuff, He never told me what he saw, beside one time. Senior year at their high school it was at prom. His dad told him to take your mother down, he refused at first, but his father forced him too. So he keep his eyes on her. Your father notice and took her out of his sight. He told his dad that they were on the move. The troops were sent to stop them. At the back of the school is where he saw it. He heard his father tell him to go to the back of the school, he followed order as always, it was awful.

(gore scene skip if you can't handle)

He saw some of the men who he knew killed, some ripped in half.puddles of blood everywhere. Pain expressions on their lifeless faces. He pulled his Beretta M9 out of his coat. He said “father where are are you. Come out what happen, why are are men dead.” He continued walking the trail of dead men, which will forever haunt him for what he saw. His father and the girl he like, her hand/arm threw his stomach. Your father, Travis,  on the ground with a gunshot in his shoulder tears in his eyes holding his wound blood leaking out. Lilith had bloodshot eyes and dark crooked smile across her face, a demon tail replaced her cat one. Small horns on her head no cat ears in sight. My boss's’ father had pain all across his face, blood flowing out of the body where her hand is at, blood going down her arm.squeezing noises were heard probably her squeezing his father organs. Tears spilling his eyes, he saw his son and cried out “r-run my s-s-son ple-ease run a-and ta-ake care of L-l-light Fang-g, and your m-mothe-r” His body went limp. Lilith pulled her arm out quickly. His father falling to the ground like a pen all of his blood flowing out like a river, a squash stomach in Lilith’s hand blood dripping every second making a puddle of the red crimson blood on the ground. My boss started crying and yelled at your parents, “DEMONS, I’M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIVES ONE DAY!!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!!” He shot your mother in the chest but no where near the heart, blood slowly flowing out. He ran never forgetting that moment in life. Well that’s what he says.”