Chapter 4 Sleepover part 2: The Secrets Come Out

<a/n> Chapter 4 is out hope you enjoy <a/n>

<Friend 2 a/n> Hope you don’t enjoy…..jk <friend 2 a/n>

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dan P.O.V. (it's only his p.o.v in this chapter.)

I had a great idea.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare.” I said, Astrid looked at me while Lily nodded in agreement. Luna I hope your ready. We all got some snacks and drinks…… don’t know why but Luna has a fork with her, but anyway we went to the side of the living room where we could sit down on the floor and have room to move around.

“Okay I’ll go first, Lily truth or dare?” Astrid asked.

“Hmm, dare.” Lily spoked………………………………

Time skip…..don’t judge too lazy to write down dares and truths

Okay it's been around four minutes time to do it. Good thing it’s my turn.

“Okay Luna Truth or Dare.” I said with a smirk on my face. Astrid gave me a look. Oh well you can’t save her now.

“Dare.” Luna said coldly. Oh how I wanted to say this.

“Good, I dare you to tell us your darkest secret and you can’t hide it from me cause I already know.” I said smirking. Astrid and Sarah looked at me like I was crazy or something…...Wait a minute Sarah knows.

“Sarah you know don’t you.” I spoked.

“Yes I do and how do YOU know?” She asked, I could tell she was mad at me. Oh well, but what I can’t understand is why she would hang out out with a person who is in the S-

“My secret.” Luna spoked, me Sarah and Astrid stare at her. Was she really gonna say it.

“You don’t have to say it right.” Astrid said.

“My secret is that I’m part of the Sh-” Luna said but got interupted by Lily.

“Whats going on I was getting a drink.” Lily said, oh that’s why she would say her secret cause she wasn’t here.

“I was saying my dare, My secret is that I’m part of the Sh-” Luna got interrupted AGAIN.

“Yo what’s happening I was in the bathroom.” Jay said. ‘OH MY GOD LET HER SPEAK!!!!’ I yelled in my head. All she has to is say that she is in the Sh-

“Ugh, Luna you don’t have to do the dare you can take a skip or something.” Sarah said trying to convince Luna not to tell her bloody secret. All she has to say is that she is part of the FLIPPEN SH-

“It’s fine Sarah, I should tell them, I think they can handle it. My dare was to tell my darkest secret, hopefully you guys won’t speak about it in public. So my secret is that I’m part of the Sha-” Oh my god who now.

“Are you sure that you can say it?” Lily asked. …..I want to grab this spoon and shove it down her throat.

“Yes I believe you guys are alright and keep this secret. Now let me say it. I’m part of the Shadow Fang Mafia.” Luna said. FINALLY SHE F*CKING SAID IT HOORAY. Now let’s see how the react to this.

“But, if you do tell anyone I will have to send my people to take you out and we will be watching you now.” Luna also said. …………wait………..a………..second…………...we………..are……….now………..being…….watched……… no no no no no no.

“Cool I won’t say a soul, to be honest I always wanted to be in a gang.” Lily and Jay spoked. Maybe that’s why that person was in my house earlier. THAT’S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I”M F*CKING P*SSED. I don't want to be watched. I never had anyone watch me and I like it that way. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna kill HER I’M GONNA FLIPPEN KILL LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!