chapter 22

A/N before we start chapter 22 a friend of mine who is reading this decide to draw some fanart. If you wolves want I would love to see you draw some only if you want. Just send me link or whatever if you do anyway onward to chapter 22

 Just send me link or whatever if you do anyway onward to chapter 22

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

After Travis gave everyone weapons they suited up to save Luna. Travis was told where Luna was so he knew it was going to be a trap so he brought extra men. As the near the abandoned warehouse they kept their guard up, Jay felt something going to happen. Jay opens the door to the warehouse nothing there as they walk in, nothing, no noise, not movement, nothing. They reach the middle while Shadow Fang members watch the outside. They saw Luna tied up struggling to get out of the ropes. Jay runs up to her and takes a knife out.

“Luna calm down.” Luna looked at Jay scared. Jay cut off the ropes and duct tape on Luna’s mouth. Before Luna can say anything Jay hugs her telling her that her told Lily how they feel and how their going on a date tomorrow.

“Jay you need to leave.”
“What do you mean Luna?” Jay looks at Luna confused, while Luna looking scared knowing her friends are in danger if they stay anylonger. Luna open her mouth to speak, but a shot rang through the air. Blood flown out of Jay onto Luna, covering her stomach and chest Luna faced paled and she looked up to see him. Lily screamed and ran to Jay, while the rest took out their guns.  

“Filthy monkey touching my wife.” the black haired boy boom, getting everyone's attention on him. Lucinda aims her gun at the boy knowing who he is.

“Your wife?” Travis asked aiming his AK at the boy. The boy nods then spoke “Yes my beloved wife. Isn’t she the most beautiful wolf ever.” They knew he was talking about.

“Not going to happen bud.” Dan said standing in front of Luna. Luna looks at Jay tears flowing down her eyes. She kneels down to him.

“Jay?” Luna whisper loud enough for Jay to hear

“Luna I’m so glad I meet you.”

“Jay what do you mean?”

“Well y-you gave me a c-chance to t-tell Lily how I *cough* feel. You also gave me a better life even if it only for a couple of w-weeks *cough*  even if I was in t-the hospital.” jay weakly choke out.

“Jay don’t die please don’t do this again.” Luna whisper.
“Sorry Luna but it’s my time and Lily.” Lily grabbed Jay’s hand crying.

“Yes J-Jay.” Lily choked out tears pouring from her eyes.

“I-I w-will a-always l-love you, *cough* but please move on.” tears start to fall out of Jay eyes as he stares at Lily.

“Jay i-i-i’ll try and I love you too.” Jay use the rest of his strength to give Lily a kiss on the lips before he fell limp into her arms. Lily puts her head on Jay’s cold chest tears falling off of him onto the ground. Luna stands up and holds out a hand, Astrid knowing what this meant and gave Luna a gun.

“You f*cking Bastards! I’ll never love you! YOU PIECE OF SH*T!!” Luna screams telling her friends do whatever you want. Luna remember something.

“Dan, Luc wai-”

“Ahh~ they’re here. I can’t wait to kill them.” Dracul said stepping out off the dark. Lucinda and Dan stare at him in disbelief.

“How in the world are you alive?!?!” Dan and Lucinda yelled asked. Dracul starts to chuckle.

“Well maybe is because I help them start the fire. And Before you asked yes I’m apart of the Light Fang.” Dracul said smirking.

“What about mon?” Dan asked calmly trying not to burst. Dracul burst out in laughter. Lucinda glared at him.

“He killed her.” Luna spoke venom dripping. Lucinda stared in shock while Dan runs his hand in his hair. Dracul aim his gun at Lucinda. Man exited out of rooms filling in the middle of the warehouse.

“And I’ll kill you two too, just like your mother. First let’s start with the traitor.” He pulled the trigger Lucinda moves out of the way right before she got shoot. This continued for a bit while the others have to deal with other Light Fang members. Lucinda started to get tired and dizzy Dracul notice, but decide to aim at Luna. Travis notice and saw Dracul’s finger about to pull the trigger. ‘I’ll not allow my baby to die’ Travis thought running towards Luna. He sighs and thinks ‘I’m going to die aren’t I. well at least I protected my daughter what Lilith wanted.’ Luna turned around to see Dracul’s gun pointed to her, she closed her eyes knowing she won’t have time to dodge the bullet. ‘I’m sorry’ she thought a shot rang through the air,

“Luna!!!” Travis yells, as the others turn around to see a closed eyed Luna standing there the bullet speeding towards her.

“AHHHHH!!!!!”

End of chapter 22

A/n I know it’s not the longest but aye it still works out I guess, now let me cry for killing Jay. TheLunarMoonWolf is done bye.