Chapter 12

Still at the Hospital

Sarah’s P.O.V.

“Get well soon Jay”  I heard Lily whisper.  I can’t believe this. Why would anyone tr- wait a sec. They were after Luna, DAMN IT! We shouldn’t have walked, we were wide open for them to kill all of us. This is stupid. I looked at Jay, well at least he’s not dead, yet. Lily looks awful. I went to Lily and hugged her.

“Lily it’s alright, he’ll get better, he wasn’t shot anywhere bad. I don’t think he’ll die.” I said trying to cheer her up.

“I know but, it’s Luna’s fault.” Lily spoke out. No it’s not. It’s not her fault being born in that family.

“You can’t blame Luna for this, how was she supposed to know about them when they never attack her until now. Lily it’s not your or Luna’s fault, it's the stupid Light Fang’s fault. And right now Luna, Dan and Astrid are getting information of the girl as we speak. And I know Jay won’t give up in this life and death battle.” I told Lily. She pushes me off of her, giving me a harsh glare her fox’s ears start switching.

“It is her fault she’s the one who did this, by being born in that awful house. Now I wish that I never meet y’all. If I knew Jay was going to get hurt I would never have done this. I love him I don’t want him hurt, it’s her fa-” I slapped Lily in the face, giving her an awful glare. How dare she. I feel my ears folding back like I’m about to pounce.

“It’s not Luna’s fault. Jay saved her by stepping beside her, he didn’t know that was going to happen. And what do you think, by being Luna’s friend she even told you about her family, you and Jay were warned about this. You and Jay say you guys would love to be part of this. So shut up and think.” I said angrily. Lily looks at me with hatred.  

“You only said that cause she hasn’t done anything to harm you.”

“That’s a lie.”

“Yeah right, by being her friend I lost the person I’m in love with. She hasn’t do anything to you”

“I told you, she did harm me. My mother got killed in a crossfire between Shadow Fang and Light Fang. My dad became an alcoholic. And know Dan might have some feelings for her. You need to stay calm like I did. Everything will be fine. Give her a break. She was sheltered by her mother. She never had a friend beside me and Astrid, now seeing one of her friends hurt will destroy her. “ Lily looked at me.

“Is that true?” she asked. I nod my head yes. We both look down. My ears fold down.

“Sorry, I just never saw someone I care for shot before.”
“It’s fine Lily.”

With Dan and Luna

3rd P.O.V

Dan left the room stomping. With Luna behind him.

“Dan are you alright?” Luna asked Dan. Dan gave Luna a glance then turn away. Luna sighed, and put her hand on his shoulder.

“Dan please answer, are you alright?” She asked again.

“Luna…...I’m not alright. *sigh* It’s just I thought she died, now she back. I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!” Dan yelled while gripping his hair in his left hand and using his right one to hold up against a wall his cat ears folding down. Tears start to brim in his black eyes. Luna saw the tears and hugged him. Dan wrap his arms around her his face in her shoulder, crying. Luna pats Dan’s back.

“It’s going to be fine Dan. Don’t worry if you want we can keep your sister in a jail cell in Shadow Fang and you can come and see her.” Luna whisper to Dan. Dan chuckled a bit.